Tax Free Retirement WL W/riders Vs IUL?

Just register for Advantage level. Platinum is for IMO support. Premier is for mergers & acquisitions. You are in neither of these two categories.

However, I would NOT expect them to train you from the ground up having had no prior experience. As Scagnt83 said, I'm a big fan of the Insurance Pro Shop. They have some online video training courses that are PHENOMENAL! You can sign up for that members only site for $35/month. Then, after reviewing the online training, then you may choose to purchase one of their tool kits.

You can call up Jeremy or Lew yourself at 877-297-4608 and talk to them about your situation. They'd probably recommend that you sign up for the members only site and get their mortgage insurance tool kit.

Keep in mind that their training systems also include a certain amount of 1-on-1 coaching, which would be very valuable for getting started on your own.

Yes, they also have their own IMO and can offer you various contracts at street level. I think they've got about 15-20 different companies. This is their (very outdated) website for that: Helping Families To Live Debt Free and Truly Wealthy

Just saw this post.

You are targeting two VERY different demographics with those two products. I guess it depends on exactly what your existing client base is... but FE is usually targeted towards low income and/or higher in age unhealthy people. IUL targets higher mid to high income people.

Unless you just have a very odd demographic of clients. I would suggest you narrow down your focus on the products that would serve your market best.

So what demographic does your current client base cover?

WFG is not gong to train you properly. Transamerica is a sub-par IUL from a performance standpoint.

Stay away from any "we are going to make you a millionaire" "rah rah" type organizations. I know you were probably told about all of the agents making millions of dollars at WFG.... I promise you they were lying. If any other organization sounds or smells like WFG run far far away.

I would recommend teaming up with a real IMO (depends on your demographic) and studying as much as possible. Real IMOs do not push you to recruit agents.

DHK is a big fan of insuranceproshop and their support. I have heard good things about it so that would be worth checking out. They do have an IMO but you dont have to use them. But they have training programs (real training) for indy agents.

Thank you for your input..
i have decided to leave WFG and FEG. i am going to join an IMO.

I have Tax Business and my clients range from low income to clients that earn up to 150k. That is why i have decided to sell FE and IUL and anything in between.

for FE I am looking at the following:
TR King and Fexcontracting.com any difference between those two in terms of Training, Rating, and commissions.

For Life i am looking at:
Brokers Alliance
3 Mark Financial
InsurMark
Legacy Agent
Life Pro
Fig Marketing

Any Feedback on those IMO, in terms of Training, rating, commissions, support, underwriting..

please help..

I have Tax Business and my clients range from low income to clients that earn up to 150k. That is why i have decided to sell FE and IUL and anything in between.

TR King and Fexcontracting.com any difference between those two in terms of Training, Rating, and commissions.

Brokers Alliance
3 Mark Financial
InsurMark
Legacy Agent
Life Pro
Fig Marketing

Any Feedback on those IMO, in terms of Training, rating, commissions, support, underwriting..

please help..

If you're going the DHK route.. I would just start with FE to get some quick leads and some quick cash.. while going through the training with IPS because it will probably take you some time to master the IPS training ... if you have time you can run FE with the day time ... and when you have the Mortgage insurance kit from IPS ... run those in the evening because mortgage insurance clients are typically available in the evening...

If you're going the DHK route.. I would just start with FE to get some quick leads and some quick cash.. while going through the training with IPS because it will probably take you some time to master the IPS training ... if you have time you can run FE with the day time ... and when you have the Mortgage insurance kit from IPS ... run those in the evening because mortgage insurance clients are typically available in the evening...

im not sure what route im going im just asking questions and seeing my options. Do you know of those FE imo and the life IMO i mentioned above?

Brokers Alliance
3 Mark Financial
InsurMark
Legacy Agent
Life Pro
Fig Marketing

please help..

Ok, that changes things a bit then. That is a great customer base to prospect.

Since this isnt your full time gig, I would suggest that you keep things simple and just do 1 single IMO.

FE IMOs are going to teach you how to do traditional FE prospecting. That means working lead cards and knocking on doors. You arent doing that.

Normal Life IMOs often have FE carriers for their agents to use as well.

Considering your position, I would highly recommend you go with Pinney Insurance. They are located in CA and have great support. They have traditional life, FE, annuities, & ltci.

They also have an excellent selection of quoting software including iPipeline, Winflex, & FexQuotes (final expense).
They also have a fantastic 100% online term sales system that you can use when in front of clients or on the phone with them. It gives quotes and then you an do an eapp within the same system. They have a whole backroom set up to support the sale.

Pinney has decent enough training but not a lot of it. I highly recommend that you find a separate outlet for training other than your IMO. I could write a whole post with the many reasons for this.

This forum and IPS would be good places to start learning by yourself.

Im going to recommend something others might not agree with.... but I would go ahead and take some CE classes before tax season hits. Go to WebCE and take some basic classes on life insurance. Not only will it help with your CE requirements, but it will give you a basic set of knowledge about the products and how they fit into a clients financial life.

Check out Pinney Insurance. In my opinion they are exactly what someone like you needs.

Since this isnt your full time gig, I would suggest that you keep things simple and just do 1 single IMO.

FE IMOs are going to teach you how to do traditional FE prospecting. That means working lead cards and knocking on doors. You arent doing that.

Considering your position, I would highly recommend you go with Pinney Insurance. They are located in CA and have great support. They have traditional life, FE, annuities, & ltci.

They also have an excellent selection of quoting software including iPipeline, Winflex, & FexQuotes (final expense).
They also have a fantastic 100% online term sales system that you can use when in front of clients or on the phone with them. It gives quotes and then you an do an eapp within the same system. They have a whole backroom set up to support the sale.

Pinney has decent enough training but not a lot of it. I highly recommend that you find a separate outlet for training other than your IMO. I could write a whole post with the many reasons for this.

Im going to recommend something others might not agree with.... but I would go ahead and take some CE classes before tax season hits. Go to WebCE and take some basic classes on life insurance. Not only will it help with your CE requirements, but it will give you a basic set of knowledge about the products and how they fit into a clients financial life.

Check out Pinney Insurance. In my opinion they are exactly what someone like you needs.

iIPS is training for the sales proess and prospecting etc... what do you recommend for product trainings like IUL .. Blended whole life & annuities.. especially anyone focusing on training after the sale...

Thank you for the great information. i'll definetely take your advice. Thank you

iIPS is training for the sales proess and prospecting etc... what do you recommend for product trainings like IUL .. Blended whole life & annuities.. especially anyone focusing on training after the sale...

I would look at the carriers themselves first. NA has some pretty decent webinars about how the product works. Learning how it works will help you service the client and maintain the policy after the sale.

LFG also has good material about IULs as well as annuities. Its all on their agent site. They also give you free access to VSA (virtual sales assistant) and Tax Facts.

Guardian has great info on their website for WL. So does Mass.

There is some other 3rd party info out there. Steve Savant has some good videos that he has done with various agents over the years. Search his name on youtube. He used to do an "edutrainment" series here on this forum, not sure if its still posted. He is with Ash Brokerage now, I think he was with BA when he was doing those. He still does videos for Ash though. I think all are posted on youtube. LOTS of info in Steve's videos.

I would suggest getting appointed with a good IUL carrier and a good WL carrier. Then spend a few hours running various illustrations and learning how the product works and how the various options and combinations affect the policy. Seeing how it all affects things for yourself is key. Read the entire illustration. Most new agents skip the first part and go straight to the ledger. The first part tells you what the hell your looking at... lol.

Do a little bit of all of the above and you will be on the right track.

I have been trying to get to the bottom of (or the truth) about recommending to my clients the tax free retirement strategy using Patrick Kelly or the RAFT vs what Pan Yellen and Nash propose as ONLY viable with Whole Life and PUA's and some term.
I hate the arguing and bickering, that only One of these is truly safe and dependable.
The WLife idea I am more attracted to, mainly cause I prefer Mutual Companies, but my upline insists that IUL can be trusted and the results are much better.
The illustrations seem to agree.
Can anyone or has anyone researched this and can point me in the right direction?
Please stay neutral.....I realize thats asking alot.
I really need facts!

Thanks

I haven't read the book. What is the gist of the strategy? Keep taxable income below the standard deduction/person exemption limit by investing after tax dollars in Roth's, life insurance, muni's, and HSA's? I must be missing something, because if that's the full strategy, it comes at an enormous cost to the client. I'm geniuenly curious on the bullet point summary.

I haven't read the book. What is the gist of the strategy? Keep taxable income below the standard deduction/person exemption limit by investing after tax dollars in Roth's, life insurance, muni's, and HSA's? I must be missing something, because if that's the full strategy, it comes at an enormous cost to the client. I'm geniuenly curious on the bullet point summary.

Nash and Yellen are behing the Infinite Banking / Bank on yourself strategies

Using WL insurance as a means to build cash value quickly and using the cash value as collateral for loans ... (hence Bank on yourself) ... They usually promote Non direct recognition Wl insurers ..

For whatever reason, the people behind these concepts badmouth IUL ... they make very misleading statements about IUL ... infinite banking is all over youtube...

Back