What company has a good index UL

Billy T

I am looking for an affordable good index UL product that builds cash value. I have looked at AIG & OM can some one recommend some other company's to look into.

Aviva has an excellent Indexed UL Plan. They have also teamed up with Mayo Clinic to offer some wellness incentives. Also, if your client can maintin a certain height/weight and see their doctor once a year for a physicial they can reduce their premium over time. Good stuff!

Indianapolis Life (AVIVA) has the best Index UL in the market place. As a matter of fact they ONLY offer indexed UL’s – this is their specialty.
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Anna x 112 [/FONT]

Caution: SEC seems likely to sweep Index UL into the securities/separate account side by proposed EIA rules.

Index UL also seems to violate a part of the Standard Nonforfeiture Law called the "Smoothness Test." Most states focus on the part of that law that sets minimum cash values, so they don't check "smoothness." However, ROP Term was a recent focus of an interpretation of the Smoothness Test, resulting in stronger NAIC guidelines.

Last edited:
Indianapolis Life (AVIVA) has the best Index UL in the market place. As a matter of fact they ONLY offer indexed UL’s – this is their specialty.
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Anna x 112 [/font]

They don't offer term life? I have one that I will be converting to a EIUL within the next couple years. When did they stop selling term?

They still sell term however, they only offer Indexed UL’s in their [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']permanent product portfolio.[/FONT]
Anna
x112

Back