Who Has the IUL Living Benefits with Cash Accumilation

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I like the ideas of selling IUL for cash accumulation which carrier has the best product with living benefits like the LSW product.

I like the ideas of selling IUL for cash accumulation which carrier has the best product with living benefits like the LSW product.

Take a look at ANICO and Midland/North American. I'm sure there are others.

AGLA has the Quality of Life product and it is available on most of their life products including term.

I currently sell for LSW and National Life Group, ANICO is pretty good too, I usually switch back and forth as from past experience one company may approved and the other may denied the same application.

Penn Mutual, North American, and Allianz (but you have to pay for it), all have good chronic benefit riders.

Protective also have a really nice benefit, but not IUL.

LSW is a great choice for this feature. Are you competing against it, or just trying to find other similar benefits among carriers to also present?

LSW has the best living benefits policy for cash accumulation. Check out their Provider product. It includes a "free" ABR 1, 2 & 3 with the policy. I say "free" becuase there's a charge if you use it, if not, there's no expense load on the policy.

I'm an MGA for them and they have been a good company to represent over the years.

Cheers!

if you had to pick one from each of these for annuities and one for iul , which company would you choose? For IUL's - Minnesota Life, Accordia, Allainz and North American. For
Annuities - Athene, Forethought, Allianz, American equity and Phoenix.

Back