Any Dental Plans........

Someone asked for the rates so I will post them here:

Attachments

• Dental Vision Tri Fold brochure.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
The cancer and accident plans are branded as Family Life in Florida but not the DVH plan.

It hasn't been approved in Florida yet. Not sure if it ever will be. Medico just recently got their Dental Only plan approved there so I'm not sure if Florida will approve a DVH plan.

CUL is also bumping the issue ages up to 85 and the plan is going to be guaranteed renewable for life. This change rolled out in several states today.

I personally have CUL's plan and have used it more than I care to admit and it's paid exactly like it was supposed to. I'm in the second year and have had them pay on everything from fillings to a root canal.

It hasn't been approved in Florida yet. Not sure if it ever will be. Medico just recently got their Dental Only plan approved there so I'm not sure if Florida will approve a DVH plan.

CUL is also bumping the issue ages up to 85 and the plan is going to be guaranteed renewable for life. This change rolled out in several states today.

I personally have CUL's plan and have used it more than I care to admit and it's paid exactly like it was supposed to. I'm in the second year and have had them pay on everything from fillings to a root canal.

Thanks. That is good to know. I haven't written it but I should have bought one before I bought my hearing aids. :)

I hope they extend the issue age and make it guaranteed renewable for life in all states, that's the only negative I can see in CUL's plan. I've written a few of them and think it's the best one out there.

I hope they extend the issue age and make it guaranteed renewable for life in all states, that's the only negative I can see in CUL's plan. I've written a few of them and think it's the best one out there.

They are in the process of getting it approved in every state that the original product was approved in. It's been filed everywhere but they are at the mercy of each state's DOI. I don't see why it wouldn't get approved everywhere. Both of these things are positives for clients.

One more update on CUL's plan. In the states that they refiled to issue up to 85, they also paying "Actual Charges instead of U&C".

One more update on CUL's plan. In the states that they refiled to issue up to 85, they also paying "Actual Charges instead of U&C".

I called and verified this. Great news. Don't know why I didn't get the memo. Thanks for the update. Just makes this plan even better!:yes:

I am an agent. Open to buy dental from someone.

Plans in this discussion have 12 month wait on crowns, etc,
So looking for a 6 month wait on major.

Or thinking i may better with a cheaper plan that just has a network discount. Anyone have a decent route?

I found Truassure for $40 monthly has just 6 month wait on major service. $2000 annual max.
Or their basic plan is $18 month, but no major benefits.

Back