Anyone Else Having Problems with Coventry Commissions?

cadylou

Guru
100+ Post Club
Yesterday, I got 2 sets of commission reports from Coventry (Aetna) and they had one report with a slew of chargebacks for 3 of my existing customers. They charged all the way back to when they first started with me - the amount for these was just under $1500.00. I asked about this and was told "we overpaid people last month & these are "old" accounts that I shouldn't have been paid for". She called it a system adjustment.

I then countered by letting them know that these people are current clients who have been with me for all the time that they took the chargeback. I have no response yet . . . .

Anyone else having issues? Ever since they started merging systems with Aetna, I've had numerous small problems with them.

Yesterday, I got 2 sets of commission reports from Coventry (Aetna) and they had one report with a slew of chargebacks for 3 of my existing customers. They charged all the way back to when they first started with me - the amount for these was just under $1500.00. I asked about this and was told "we overpaid people last month & these are "old" accounts that I shouldn't have been paid for". She called it a system adjustment. I then countered by letting them know that these people are current clients who have been with me for all the time that they took the chargeback. I have no response yet . . . . Anyone else having issues? Ever since they started merging systems with Aetna, I've had numerous small problems with them.

I have cases I haven't been paid on, but no chargebacks. And I agree, ever since they started merging its been a clusterfu!@. From the time we had to complete new contracting paperwork to present day.

I don't have a big Coventry book (less than 10) but the annoying this is that Coventry Florida is paid separately from Coventry Georgia (don't know how it is in other states) so any issues need to be dealt with by different people.

Back