Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Hi Im I signed up with USHA not to long ago and be in training in two weeks. I have never sold insurance, any tips on how I can be successful. Need positive feedback.

Ms. Soriano,
For superior training that will allow you to achieve maximum success and income with U.S. Health Advisors, it is recommended that you follow the teachings of U.S. Health Advisors GURU...Mr. Nate Jackson.

His Link: 7 Rules You Must Follow to Build Your Us Health Advisor Business Using Attraction Marketing - The Official Website of Nate Jackson

GOOD LUCK!

-Allen

Oh man..Our agency has several General Agents located in various parts of the country. One of the them is leaving and taking his agents U.S. Health Advisors (which is a captive agency), in order to sell the Freedom Life "Secure Advantage" program.

Secure Advantage Brochure: http://www.usabg.net/uploads/product_brochure/1317142079_Secure_Advantage_Plan_Brochure.pdf

This GA swears that the Secure Advantage policy will not be affected by Affordable Care Act regulations and will selling even stronger in 2014. (Will be subject to the ACA Penalty-Tax, but nominal compared to the premium difference)

I'm having a hard time believing that this type of plan will be legal at all effective 1/1/2014. Any updates from HHS since this was last discussed a few months ago?
-AC

Stay away from US Health. They clipped me for $150 joining fee...and gave me the boot after i failed to produce 1 application within 2 weeks of signing up with them.

I was researching their rates-programs and found some real RED FLAGS when i compared them to Humana and United Health, etc. I sold AVMED, Humana, United...but when i saw some of the spots where US Health skimps....i had to inform my clients of why their rates were cheaper.

No free lunch from US Health.

Best to keep away from this group and sell the big boys.

Stay away from US Health. They clipped me for $150 joining fee...
Who's fault is that?
and gave me the boot after i failed to produce 1 application within 2 weeks of signing up with them.
If you can't write one app in two weeks, this career might not be the best fit for you? Just sayin'.
No free lunch from US Health.
Unless it's some kind of a carrier BS meeting, there's no free lunch anywhere my friend.

moonlightandmargaritas said:
Who's fault is that?

If you can't write one app in two weeks, this career might not be the best fit for you? Just sayin'.

Unless it's some kind of a carrier BS meeting, there's no free lunch anywhere my friend.

Those carrier BS meeting cost....I come out of those meeting feeling like a couple hours of life expectancy has been suck out of me. I remember sitting through a 2 hour meeting when Great American released a new series of annuities and they spent half an hour on the names ( I mean really spirit, navigator who the help cares). I was so pissed when the meeting ended as I learned nothing more than what was on 1 sheet of paper I read in 2 minutes.

Super Lifestyle underwrote guidelines for NASE (National Organization of Self Employeds) and Mid-West Lifestyle who underwrote guidelines for Partnership for Cost-effective Solutions also for Self-employeds...

Back