Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Medical Savings Insurance Company out of Indy was downgraded to a C++ back in 2008 before it imploded. I used to offer that garbage too until this negative downgrade.

your not intelligent enough to prove anything too.. wait and see... no I am not a manager. I am a agent that has been with company 3 years. my clients and pocket book love it..

Just like everything about US Health, you are completely, 100% wrong about me-I wrote more business last year than you will write in your entire, pathetic career.

By the way, the AM Best B- rating is the worst of any health insurance company I've ever seen, I'm sure your three clients sleep soundly at night knowing their healthcare is in the hands of a company that is so financially weak.

Hey.. be nice.. They were raised all the way up to a B in April... :1biggrin:

If free leads was the reason for joining them that should have been an easy fix.. Health Insurance leads especially small business owners are easy to generate. :twitchy:

There is as much chance of US Health having competitive rates for Off Exchange business as Obama deciding to repeal the ACA.

All they are doing is putting something out so they can offer clients a conversion of the fixed indemnity plans (at some later date) to an ACA compliant plan providing they pay all the back premiums.

The slimebags that run USHealth Advisors specialize in lying to clients and agents-they prey on newbie agents with their promises of high commissions, advances, and free leads (which are nothing more than aged leads from years ago).

I gave them a shot about 4 years ago for a few weeks (in addition to my other carriers) and saw that they taught their agents to omit key parts of health insurance (like prescription drug coverage) because it lowered premiums. I wouldn't do that and it made rates way too high compared to other insurers.

Add to that the B- AM Best rating, their distribution channel saturated with former Mega GA's who could care less about clients or agents, and it's a combination that is destined to fail.

Oh I see why you are so negative about this.. your a broker..... you are not as smart as you think..... all I got to say is Wait and SEE..you evidently have a bone against someone.... maybe your ethics .... sounds like it... post what you want... you dont know what you are talking about...

Oh I see why you are so negative about this.. your a broker..... you are not as smart as you think..... all I got to say is Wait and SEE..you evidently have a bone against someone.... maybe your ethics .... sounds like it... post what you want... you dont know what you are talking about...

I posted facts, taken directly from the Freedom Life rate filing in Florida that shows these plans aren't competitive, you just post the same crap with all of the misspellings and bad grammar.

Keep posting, every time you write something it makes the case against US Health Advisors stronger. And maybe you should explain how there is 5% allocated from the rates for commissions while you advertise for agents with a 17% commission rate.

Last edited:
She is right, and the other 50 agents who have commented with decades of experience are wrong. Silly agents !!

Gotta go............ to drink some kool aid.

She is right, and the other 50 agents who have commented with decades of experience are wrong. Silly agents !!

Gotta go............ to drink some kool aid.

It's very thick kool aid, the best one is finding out that the $450 per month premium you wrote isn't fully commissioned because there is an association fee that isn't commissionable as well as the portion of the premium that goes towards wellness visits, that is also non-commissionable. At the end of the day you get paid on about 80% of the premium (from memory on the one case I wrote before I dropped them).

You are out of control.

1. Brokers who represent multiple companies are much more concerned with their clients needs than a captive agent who can only sell one company.

2. You don't question someone's ethics without knowing them personally

3. You do not call someone stupid. Especially with your lack of grammar and spelling.

4. Your insurance knowledge and lack of professionalism is reprehensible and typical of the hundred's of NASE/MEGA/NHIC/Whatever it is being called this week agents that I have met in the last 20 years.

If you do not have something contribute and cannot be here without insulting other members after 4 posts, please feel free to leave.

Thanks for the block button, Sam!

Back