Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

will freedom life be cancelling all the non compliant plans and converting them over to the lower commission compliant 2015 plans? I'm sure you will because you value your customers so much!

You are correct.The end of the years will be the last we can sell indemnity products, However we have a product being introduced beginning Jan.2015 that is not a indemnity product ,that has already been approved..

Yeah, I'm sure you don't say that, just like this district manager of yours:

Doug Krull, District Manager l US Health Advisors

September 15 · Edited.

Do you think you qualify for a Health Insurance Plan that is exempt from Obamacare?
I am Licensed to serve clients in TN, TX, AL, GA, VA, SC, MI
www.facebook.com/dougkrullusha

----------

Our Plans are not exempt!! I never said that.. We are not mandated,we tell our customers that from the start..Our Prices are very compatible, even with the penalty. We have away of wrapping other products.. The total plan is more affordable and you get more bang for your buck. All of my customers are aware of the penalty. For instance.. Gov. plan silver.. cost a consumer 540 . per month.Our plan 300.00 per month.. your are saving 200.00 per month x12 =2400.Coverage up to 5 million.Can you pay the 95.00 YES how about the 285.00 YES over a 3 year period the penalty is 685. you have saved 7000.00
Still covered, Not paying for something you don't need. I will go to the website you suggested . Thank you.. There are 8 career agents in Arkansas.Something needs to be updated. evidently.

----------

LOL I am so busy I haven't the time to be childish.

You don't even know enough to understand that indemnity plans do not have a MAXIMUM OUT OF POCKET, that is the single most important thing about health insurance but they don't teach that at US Healthgroup Remedial University.

A $2000 per day hospital plan doesn't do your clients much good if the bill is $25,000 and the client needs to pay the difference. Every health agent knows this except for you, maybe it's time to find another place to post your drivel.

The plan you are talking about is our GI plan..That is not all we have right now. We can cover 100% on Accidents and Critical illness. You might need to check us out. I sell them everyday.I am going to continue until Jan.2015. When we come out with new plans.. :yes:

----------

Ha. You evidently don't know what you are talking about....

I talked to a gentlemen today that was pedaling this crap. Not one mention about it being an indemnity. Most uninformed consumers and they way it is sold is very deceiving. It's just another way to screw the agents and the consumers out of there hard earned money. Its a scam pure and simple by the way it is marketed as a major medical policy and priced way to high for what it is.

The appeal and bait is the 3 year rate guarantee which is easy to have on a policy like this.

I have a long time client that was almost talked out of his grandfather plan because of some clown in P.C that told him it was compliant but if they found out later on it was not they had an exemption for him, don't think there are any exemption's for a millionaire, still actively making money. I gave my client the OIR number and told him to definitely file a complaint. Hope he did.

I talked to a gentlemen today that was pedaling this crap. Not one mention about it being an indemnity. Most uninformed consumers and they way it is sold is very deceiving. It's just another way to screw the agents and the consumers out of there hard earned money. Its a scam pure and simple by the way it is marketed as a major medical policy and priced way to high for what it is.

The appeal and bait is the 3 year rate guarantee which is easy to have on a policy like this.

Most agents who represent US Healthgroup are, with the exception of the managers (who are slime) either newbies or ones who have never made any money in the business.

They think nothing of misrepresenting the plans to their clients because their managers teach them how to do that.

Most of the managers are former MEGA managers who have scammed people for years, they think nothing of it and hide behind the legal bs if someone winds up getting a huge bill because their coverage wasn't sufficient.

Note that on the USHealth Group, Inc. website (US Health Owns Freedom Life) that:

1. The link to "Individual Medical" now leads to a dead end.

2. The "Contact an Agent" button has been removed from the Indemnity Product link.

3. In "The News" section: The President of USHealth Group (Ben Cutler) is retiring at the end of this year. Mr. Cutler is a smart executive. He bailed out as CEO of World Insurance just before they started to sink about 9 years ago.

REF: https://www.ushealthgroup.com/

The fat lady at USHealth Group is now warming up! The agents who are used to earning +50% commission on their Indemnity packages will not even consider earning 5% on QHP Plans. Besides, their QHP Plans in IL are so expensive that no one will buy them anyway. I looked up the Freedom Life rate filing for 2015 in Illinois on SERFF... Age 50/male/non-smoker/Silver = $673.00 a month. What are they thinking!?!?
-ac

Note that on the USHealth Group, Inc. website (US Health Owns Freedom Life) that:

1. The link to "Individual Medical" now leads to a dead end.

2. The "Contact an Agent" button has been removed from the Indemnity Product link.

3. In "The News" section: The President of USHealth Group (Ben Cutler) is retiring at the end of this year. Mr. Cutler is a smart executive. He bailed out as CEO of World Insurance just before they started to sink about 9 years ago.

REF: https://www.ushealthgroup.com/

The fat lady at USHealth Group is now warming up! The agents who are used to earning +50% commission on their Indemnity packages will not even consider earning 5% on QHP Plans. Besides, their QHP Plans in IL are so expensive that no one will buy them anyway. I looked up the Freedom Life rate filing for 2015 in Illinois on SERFF... Age 50/male/non-smoker/Silver = $673.00 a month. What are they thinking!?!?
-ac

The facts trump bluster and lies every time.

I doubt whether any of their agents are smart enough to do an apples to apples rate comparison.

The facts trump bluster and lies every time.

I doubt whether any of their agents are smart enough to do an apples to apples rate comparison.

FLM2, I think most of them have bailed from the burning house, leaving Horselady and 3 others in Arkansas to meet their fate.
ac

You guys are not funny, or very professional... think what you want to.... We have a A+ rating with BBB .. Look it up yourself.. USHEALTHGROUPINC.com.I won't spend any more time on these ridiculous post. We speak for our self.. You guys must be the ones they would not let come to the new company.. it sounds like it..Wish you see our agent portal.. we are selling 4-5 million AV a week.. IT has to be good..

Back