Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Enlighten me Super agent Gordon.

What exactly is major medical?
You mean OBAMACARE where you have to satisfy the deductible for anything even doctor visits,before it covers anything?

Are you saying that every Obamacare plan in every state requires that a deductible needs to be satisfied prior to any payment of any claim?

Are you saying that every Obamacare plan in every state requires that a deductible needs to be satisfied prior to any payment of any claim?

kgmom, you can't educate those whom have drank the USHG kool-aide.

I find humor in my clients crossing paths with these individuals because right after my clients call me and I cover what they are offering. From there they no longer take their calls. I'm sure that this is the same result others have who sell insurance.

kgmom, happy OE!

I find humor in my clients crossing paths with these individuals because right after my clients call me and I cover what they are offering. From there they no longer take their calls. I'm sure that this is the same result others have who sell insurance.

kgmom, happy OE!

Dang it! You ruined my fun!! :)

I find humor in my clients crossing paths with these individuals because right after my clients call me and I cover what they are offering. From there they no longer take their calls.

Enjoy the humor while it lasts, TKruger. In a couple of months there won't be many US Health Advisors, due to:

1. The new Limited Benefit Plan rules going into effect on 1/1/15.
2. Way overpriced Freedom Life QHPlans in 2015.
3. Commissions cut from 25% to 5% as a result of the transition from Limited Benefit to Overpriced Metal.
ac

Met a prospect today who has a health insurance appointment with a NASE/US Healthgroup agent next week. Looks like they've joined forces. She's going to call me afterwards to let me know what was proposed.
ac

Looking for Fresh advise concerning USHealth Advisors? Anybody out there working with them that can help? I am a new agent thinking of contracting with them.

Back