Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

yeah boy we sure were all waiting for that, although to be fair a lot of the blues and other carriers often are found to have anything but an A rating themselves, on the other hand who cares. Your not looking towards their financial ability to pay 20 years or so from now like you would be with a life insurer for example.

I sat in on one of their info web the other day and even if you buy into their idea of scheduled benefits, which I dont, you have to pencil it so that after the premium and penalty you will still be dollars ahead. I think its going to become an increasing difficult case to make to most average wage earners, and how good of insurance do you think it really is if the premiums are low enough to make this work, not saying they are but if you do and add the 20% agent commission, not much left to cover claims I dont think = junk insurance no matter what their "BEST" rating

In my opinion, there's a big difference between real insurance and junk insurance. That difference is that consumers of junk insurance have sometimes died from treatable conditions due to coverage holes and limits that wouldn't have been an issue on real health insurance.

It seems as if these products are marketed towards the sick, poor, and the self-employed.

Isn't there a word for when a group of people targets a group of people and causes loss of life? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember what it is...

In my opinion, there's a big difference between real insurance and junk insurance. That difference is that consumers of junk insurance have sometimes died from treatable conditions due to coverage holes and limits that wouldn't have been an issue on real health insurance.

It seems as if these products are marketed towards the sick, poor, and the self-employed.

Isn't there a word for when a group of people targets a group of people and causes loss of life? It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember what it is...

That shows exactly what you know about USHEALTH ADVISORS. Their policies are underwritten and it is a pool of nothing but healthy people. Its the smartest healthcare out there! Or if you like enjoy your Obamacare 35% increase that's coming soon and your 7000 to 14000 deductibles because of Adverse Selection.

Scott McCollum

That shows exactly what you know about USHEALTH ADVISORS. Their policies are underwritten and it is a pool of nothing but healthy people. Its the smartest healthcare out there! Or if you like enjoy your Obamacare 35% increase that's coming soon and your 7000 to 14000 deductibles because of Adverse Selection.

Scott McCollum

thanks for shilling by........slow day at USHEALTH ADVISORS......

Scott McCollum

I was talking about junk insurance generally. It's concerning that you would read that and see your company as the subject. I will pray for you.

Scott McCollum

Scott, 70% of the country is classified as low-income, and pay substantially less than full-price for their ObamaCare health insurance. And many of them have between $0 and $1000 maximum out-of-pocket.

Oh..and be sure to tell your clients that they will pay a hefty annual penalty for having a US Health / Freedom Life underwritten health plan. Several agents will be paying Uncle Sam for many years, because they encouraged citizens to violate Federal Law.
:err:

I think we should be glad for the those selling these policies because when we meet their clients it makes our job sooooo much easiera

Any update on their new plans? Just had someone on FB post this "If anyone would like to save at least 30% a month on health insurance with a $0 deductible and nationwide PPO..."etc.
I played along and said I would and she tried to DM me. I responded that there isn't anything new unless you make little money and she responded with "the company I work for is not Obamacare, it's the only fully comprehensive alternative plan. It's a PPO, you can go to any doctor any hospital any time"

Sounds like USHealth but of course she's not saying. Just wondering what they are slinging now and I thought they couldn't sell indemnity plans unless you already have an ACA plan? Are these not indemnity anymore?

Back