Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Are you saying you are a better organization?

Funny how he's been a member for more than 6 years before he made his 1st post and now he's recruiting in every post. I think he's one of them there marketers planted by the KGB.:wideeyed:

Oops...looks like all of his posts are gone now. lol

Funny how he's been a member for more than 6 years before he made his 1st post and now he's recruiting in every post. I think he's one of them there marketers planted by the KGB.:wideeyed:

Oops...looks like all of his posts are gone now. lol

What? You mean we loose access to all that important information he posted? :SLEEP:

I gave pretty concise explanation of the plan a page or two back. It's not the best plan out there, but for the money it's solid. Much more affordable than a marketplace plan, lower deductibles too. Just not compliant.

Turner, I'm a us health agent. You seem like you are too. Stop with the kool aid, it makes you look naive. These guys already think we are either crooks or stupid.

Put the premier choice plan up against any short term and it'll put it to shame. And at a similar price point, with no expiration date.

Cow, would you say this is a realistic opportunity for someone new to the industry to make money? I briefly sold insurance so I have a property/casualty license but not health. I keep seeing the ads to work from home. Of course that sounds great (save money on gas, etc). How much do you pay for leads? What's a realistic first-year income? What about those of us who live on the west coast (I'm in California), does that make it too hard because of the time difference? What is the cost of licensing, how many states do you need to be licensed in? Thanks.

Cow, would you say this is a realistic opportunity for someone new to the industry to make money? I briefly sold insurance so I have a property/casualty license but not health. I keep seeing the ads to work from home. Of course that sounds great (save money on gas, etc). How much do you pay for leads? What's a realistic first-year income? What about those of us who live on the west coast (I'm in California), does that make it too hard because of the time difference? What is the cost of licensing, how many states do you need to be licensed in? Thanks.

Be careful to work this company you have to be captive.:nah:

I can only assume you didn't read this entire thread. Or maybe you did and you're ok with selling a non-compliant product that could potentially leave a person owing tons of money after a claim.

I can only assume you didn't read this entire thread. Or maybe you did and you're ok with selling a non-compliant product that could potentially leave a person owing tons of money after a claim.

No I'm not OK with selling the product if that's the case.

Hello....so I just joined this website just to talk about this.

So I probably should have googled this before telling the person I would be an agent....but I do wonder....is this company as bad as people here say? or are people just grumbling about insurance which is a common thing among people? I'm not saying insurance companies are perfect....but I do wonder how much of this is legit and how much is just the standard people grumbling about insurance.

I still have to sign up for the pre-licensing exam and what not. granted I've wasted money on worse things so the sign up fee if you will isnt the end of the world....but figure I can make that money back soon enough and try selling insurance for a month or two and see how I like it.

Back