Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

I haven't really looked at the plan or the app but I'm guessing one of these or multiple.

Requiring health questions to be asked
Having a lifetime coverage limit
Not covering required preventive services
Not meeting the limits on cost sharing
Covering preexisting conditions

BINGO, thats a good start and all we need to know. They arent ACA compliant unless some one else here can offer proof otherwise and note I said proof, not an opinion. And along with filing your tax return you will need a form from your insurer (8962) which i assume you wont have and then after you file you will get a letter from the IRS telling you how your tax bill has been adjusted, or actually your customer will get it and YOU will get a phone call :mad:

Now if anyone can tell me im wrong here please by all means do, id love to have a different plan to offer but I dont see it here

I recently went to several group "interviews"( presentations) in South Florida. After talking with a secretary, I asked if I could speak with some of the USHA advisors. the team/divison leader just messaged me asking me to "stop calling every one of our agents".

Every company I've ever interviewed with always encouraged me to talk with their agents/reps about the opportunity- very strange. Also, there is a "$95 fee to get contracted".

Last edited:
Hello....so I just joined this website just to talk about this.

So I probably should have googled this before telling the person I would be an agent....but I do wonder....is this company as bad as people here say? or are people just grumbling about insurance which is a common thing among people? I'm not saying insurance companies are perfect....but I do wonder how much of this is legit and how much is just the standard people grumbling about insurance.

I still have to sign up for the pre-licensing exam and what not. granted I've wasted money on worse things so the sign up fee if you will isnt the end of the world....but figure I can make that money back soon enough and try selling insurance for a month or two and see how I like it.
Did you stay working here? I'm in the same boat and cannot figure out if I want to accept the offer or not.

I've been visiting this site because of the great information from all of you. Now I have a question to ask. Has anyone heard of USHealth Advisors? They have contacted me to sell their telephonic health insurance. I googled them but didn't find much info. They seem fine, but I have never heard of them and they want me to get contracted as soon as possible. Any help would be much appreciated.

USHealth Advisors is a subsidiary of USHealth Group. I have sold for them for about 14 years now and highly recommend them. Right now they are selling a unique policy that is not part of Obama Care but is really a great plan if you study it closely. In 14 years I have never had a complaint about a claim not being paid. GREAT COMPANY

----------

Did you stay working here? I'm in the same boat and cannot figure out if I want to accept the offer or not.

I have been an agent with them for 14 years and really like the company. I don't do the predictive dialer selling but I do sell 100% over the phone with the free leads (based on production) that they give me.

/\/\ Wow.........great first post.

USHealth is garbage. They rip people off and lie to them. Telling them over and over how great their network is.........(which it actually is) but the benefits are worthless and you still get a penalty at the end of the year. Save your money and go without..........

// Wow.........great first post.

USHealth is garbage. They rip people off and lie to them. Telling them over and over how great their network is.........(which it actually is) but the benefits are worthless and you still get a penalty at the end of the year. Save your money and go without..........

No horse in this race.....but your issues may have been self inflicted!;)

Hi heffhawk,

I am a Licensed Agent for USHEALTH Advisors and I've been with the company for 4 years now. I work in the DFW area in Texas and I am also licensed in 14 other states. I can tell you that the company from the top down is second to none when it comes to commissions, leadership and product design. However, commission sales is not for everyone. I've built an office with this company and I've seen my fair share of agents come and go and the agents that don't last long are typically the type that expect a paycheck without having to work for it. If you'd like to talk more send me a private message. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back