Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

I think it's neat that every 2 months, like clockwork, a poster with 5 or less posts will comment on how great this company is. It's like every time they hire a new agent, they make them post a comment on this thread as part of their

Completely incorrect we post because we love our company and we defend what we love. If you dont like it un subscribe from this thread.

I worked for USHealth Advisors from September 2011 to December 2011.

I can’t complain about USHA, I had never heard of them when they contacted me either. They are the sales division of USHealth Group a subsidiary of Freedom Life. I found their training good. They run conference calls with online meetings every day, twice a day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I hope this helped you, good luck.

If this thread is about the US Health Group subsidiary, Freedom Life, I have an appointment with one of my Blue Cross clients on Wednesday to analyze the materials that the Freedom Life agent left with him last week. (I told him to let the F.L. agent come over and deliver his spiel.)

The agent said that it's health insurance with a 3 year premium guarantee. If this is not major medical, dropping his Blue Cross HSA for it would be a huge mistake, even though their premium is about to go up 20%. He'll have to pay IRS penalities every year and hope that no one in his family of 4 has medical bills that go above the various limits in the policy. Not a good trade for the "security" of a 3 year price guarantee.

It will be fun contrasting the Freedom Life plan against the BCBS policy with my client this week! That being said, it is tough seeing major medical premiums begin to dramatically increase once again. I don't think the Federal Subsidies will be much help once the increases reach a certain point.
-ac

There is something fishy about any company that offers a 3 yr rate guarantee when UHC and Aetna won't even offer a 1 yr rate guarantee anymore. Either, it's not major medical, or they don't plan on being around come 1/1/14, or they don't understand Obamacare

There is something fishy about any company that offers a 3 yr rate guarantee when UHC and Aetna won't even offer a 1 yr rate guarantee anymore. Either, it's not major medical, or they don't plan on being around come 1/1/14, or they don't understand Obamacare

That's why we are proud to work with ushealth advisors because we figured out a way of being excluded from obamacare and still offer great comprehensive coverage just like a major medical policy would. if you don't know much about our plans just keep your thoughts to yourself our company is fantastic and our plans kick butt! Don't waste your time responding to this thread im done replying to threads from people that they bash what they don't know or understand. I hope everybody had a great weekend!

That's why we are proud to work with ushealth advisors because we figured out a way of being excluded from obamacare and still offer great comprehensive coverage just like a major medical policy would. if you don't know much about our plans just keep your thoughts to yourself our company is fantastic and our plans kick butt! Don't waste your time responding to this thread im done replying to threads from people that they bash what they don't know or understand. I hope everybody had a great weekend!

I have to respond, in order for the public to understand and be educated on the decisions they make.
You, may be well past that point. To each their own.

"Just like a major medical policy" - meaning it's not

"excluded from Obamacare" - even those plans with waivers have to comply on 1/1/14

So, US Health figured it out, but no other company has with deeper pockets, and a deeper lawyer bench......mmmmm

I have to respond, in order for the public to understand and be educated on the decisions they make.
You, may be well past that point. To each their own.

"Just like a major medical policy" - meaning it's not

"excluded from Obamacare" - even those plans with waivers have to comply on 1/1/14

So, US Health figured it out, but no other company has with deeper pockets, and a deeper lawyer bench......mmmmm

Yes we have figured it out and because we did we have doubled in size and NOW more than ever BROKErs are coming on board because of what we have to offer. I still have not met an agent that works with us that doesn't like our company. We keep growing and growing everyday and helping other people every day ;)

How many veteran agents with at least 5 years under their belt, and a decent book of business jump to your firm? Or, are they all just newbie agents, or failed agents?

I would suggest that you have a "plan B" come 1/1/14. I would also suggest you get a little more familiar with Obamacare requirements.

I have worked for ushealth for almost 3 years and I absolutely love what I do our plans are great and have many options to offer to our clients.

Leo3010, how much experience do you have in the health insurance field other than the 3 years that you have worked for USHealth?

How many veteran agents with at least 5 years under their belt, and a decent book of business jump to your firm? Or, are they all just newbie agents, or failed agents?

I would suggest that you have a "plan B" come 1/1/14. I would also suggest you get a little more familiar with Obamacare requirements.

My experience is completely irrevelant to this conversation. We have lots of agents that were brokers for plenty of time. Well im done replying to this thread its impossible talking with people that know it all apparently and think they can make an honest opinion without ever seeing a plan or working for the conpany. My message to the public is that my company is a great company to work for and has truly amazing plans for customers. Im unsubscribing from this thread I dobt have the time or the patience to argue with know it alls. I wish you guys the best luck this year and god bless you all.

Good luck! I wish you'd stay around to say "Told you so" when your Company's "Amazing Plans" come to roost once all the dust clears October 1st.

Back