Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thank you for making me laugh today :)

Can't believe how this won't go away!!

Leo, I signed up with them because at that time it was the only way to get access to rates and do a true evaluation. You can't actually do a true apples-to-apples comparison because US Health only offers limited plans. However, what I found was that in Texas their rates were not competitive. Now, I could see how they can be better than nothing if they were cheap but their not.

The trainer I had exaggerated their benefits and didn't know what she was talking about when she compared other companies. I had been doing health long enough that I knew the plans for the BCBS, Humana, UHC, etc. and what they covered and did not cover.

US Health does a very good job convincing the new agent that they are the "only" company that does what is best for the client. Heck, that reminds me of a BTID life company and they still have people saying they still say they are the only company that does what is best for the client 100% of the time.:nah:

One of my first health clients developed a serious/expensive medical issue about six months after I got him insured. I feel very fortunate in that the trainer I had at that time taught me to talk about worst case scenario and that client had a very good plan.

If your conscience can handle a phone call saying "why did you sell me this crap?" after one of your clients has a major event and it's not completely covered then I guess you're good to go.

Just read the fine print very carefully -- don't take a trainer's word for it.

Again, there's a reason that the experienced agents on here are trying to steer people away from selling those plans. We're not all just trying to aggravate you:no:

all right one more last post. Read it completely you guys might learn something. how do you compare a ushealth advisor policy to what is really out there well lets get into policies ;) you guys act like you sell the best plans out in the market and dont even understand the true downside to these policies. people get canceled or rated up so high that they cant even pay their payments so i just wanted to go by some facts

- look at all the complaints on bbb.org check out humana, bluecross, aetna, goldenrule look at all the complaints that they have they are in the thousands! now go check freedom life insurance WE HAVE 17

-All health insurance plans in the individual marketplace (bc/bs/humana/aetna/etc) have the ability to cancel clients or raise premiums as much as they want and they do this by CLASS
so lets get into what exactly is class, i have an Aetna policy right in front of me and it reads: terms and termination of your coverage- Aetna may terminate, cancel or decline to renew this policy in the event of any of the following; DISCONTINUANCE OF THIS CLASS IN ITS ENTIRETY.
so lets talk about what class is. a class is a small group of clients that are put on a risk pool based on the geographic area, plan sold. when they are done filling this pool with clients could be 20 people or 50 they close that pool up. over time what starts happening to a pool that new water doesnt circulate it becomes stagnant. in other words people start getting sick they start jacking prices up to everybody in that class until it reaches a point that pool is now a bad risk and they are not proffiting so what do they do they CLASS SHIFT meaning they take out the healthy people in that class and put them in a new one along with healthy individual BUT BUTTTTTTTTTT the unhealthy or uninsurable folks with cancer, hiv, aids, etc that NEED their insurance the most at that time they get a nice little letter saying thank you for business over the years but unfortunately we are canceling you because we are canceling everybody in your class good luck paying for your chemo! and that my friends is how they cancel your clients!
- freedom life is an association health insurance meaning that we put all of our clients in a HUGE GROUP OF 15 MILLION OF OUR CLIENTS NATIONWIDE AND KEEP ADDING MORE HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS INTO THAT GROUP SO THAT WAY OUR RISK POOL DOES NOT BECOME STAGNANT AND THATS WHY WE CANT CANCEL ANY OF OUR CLIENTS WHEN THEY ARE SICK OR WHEN THEY NEED THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE THE MOST.

- a lot of companys do backdoor underwriting meaning they dont underwrite much on the front end and they accept you, you pay your premium for 8 months and then you get something and you have a claim they decide to fully underwrite you at that point and if they catch something at that time THEY WILL RESEND YOUR POLICY meaning they cancel you and resend you all of your money you have paid since day 1.humana is famous for doing this.
- FREEDOM LIFE FULLY UNDERWRITES UPFRONT SO ONCE YOU ARE PART OF OUR GROUP WE CANT CANCEL YOU OR RESEND YOUR POLICY DUE TO FURTHER UNDERWRITING!

-individual plans dont cover on the job claims so if you sell a plan to a plumber or someone thats self employed and they have an accident while they were working that claim is not payed
-FREEDOM LIFE COVER OUR CLIENTS ON AND OFF THE JOB!

-now lets talk about the ALLOWABLE AMOUNT- the allowable amount is the amount that the insurer will payfor particular service.the allowed amount is usually the amount that the insurer decides to be fair for each procedure. Meaning that bc/bs, humana, aetna, etc can determine how much the allowable amount is per procedure at their own discretion.
- freedom life pays their claims by USUAL AND CUSTOMARY MEANING THAT THE PRICES ARE DETERMINED BY WHAT THE CERTAIN PROCEDURE IN THAT GEOGRAPHICAL AREA USUALLY COSTS. IN OTHER WORDS FREEDOM LIFE DOESNT DECIDE OR DETERMINE HOW MUCH THEY WILL PAY FOR X PROCEDURE THEY WONT JUST SAY THE MOST WE WILL PAY FOR THAT SURGERY IS 20,000 WHEN THE BILL IS 35,000. WE WILL PAY WHAT IS USUAL AND CUSTOMARY FOR THAT PROCEDURE SO IF THE BILL IS 35,000 AND THE USUAL BILL FOR THAT PROCEDURE IN THAT AREA IS 35,000 THATS WHAT WE WILL PAY. WE DONT DETERMINE HOW MUCH WE WILL PAY.

- now lets talk about those damn bc/bs policies the 500 series that brokers are pushing as "major medical" they have limitations left and right they dont even cover chemotherapy! and we are the ones selling these "limited plans"? our plans are ten times better then what you clowns seem to sell.
so i might have 3 years of health insurance experience and 10 years of sales experience but i know a lot of what is out there and i am a true proffessional and i am very well informed of how insurers operate and what they do. i just tought it was so funny how you guys claim to have the best plans out there WHEN YOUR CLIENTS ARE BEING CANCELED LEFT AND RIGHT WHEN THEY ARE SICK OR THEIR PREMEIUMS ARE BEING JACKED UP TO THE POINT OF CANCELING THEIR PLAN BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD IT!

I hope you guys read my article and inform yourselves of what is really going on out there in the individual marketplace and quit claiming to have the perfect and best plans out there. look at yourself before you talk about others witouth fully knowing what you are talking about ;) i hope this was very informative. god bless

omg, where to start? I don't have the time but a few points:

complaints as per texas dept insurance: freedom, 50 index bcbstx 7 index. u figure it out cowboy

cancelation: as per federal law you can not cancel a policy, period unless you exit the state for 5 years class or otherwise

job coverage, just flat incorrect in the state of texas. workers comp is not required so policies cover. I think the exact language is something to the effect if wc was availiable that will pay first. this is on indy policies btw

policies do have the right rescind for fraud, just like freedom although this rarely happens to me because im a good boy

there is a thing called ppo's that pert near guts your point about
u%c charges

why did I even espond to this garbage?

I agree with TaterPeeler. I was going to respond to that post, but there were just so many inaccuracies it was mind boggling.

The way that post was worded was nothing but a scare tactic. That's the way these types of plans are sold. Tell the client a hyped-up sensationalized rant against traditional insurance, then sell them your plan. It's clear that this agent was "trained" in this type of sales technique and probably doesn't even know better.

About 7 years ago, i recruited about 10 agents from Mega, and not one of them knew about major medical coverage, and the lower price. They were all trained that no such thing exists and repeated a lot of the same talking points below. Of course, not one of them lasted, and decided it was a waste of my time running an agency.

If Freedom was selling the "secret sauce", you would figure they would be bought out or copycatting by the big boys. Looks like no offers or copy cats........ mmmmmm

to repeat some of tater's comments:
1. Can't rescind unless they pull out of the state entirely or fraud
2. Network discounted rates are typically BETTER than U&C rates
3. Nobody should be selling hosp/surg only BCBS plans
4. MOST /All major companies offer 24 hr coverage now
5. Anybody can complain, better to look at lawsuits
6. Front end underwriting is the agents responsibility by screening and disclosing correctly on the app initially

About 7 years ago, i recruited about 10 agents from Mega, and not one of them knew about major medical coverage, and the lower price. They were all trained that no such thing exists and repeated a lot of the same talking points below. Of course, not one of them lasted, and decided it was a waste of my time running an agency.

If Freedom was selling the "secret sauce", you would figure they would be bought out or copycatting by the big boys. Looks like no offers or copy cats........ mmmmmm

to repeat some of tater's comments:
1. Can't rescind unless they pull out of the state entirely or fraud
2. Network discounted rates are typically BETTER than U&C rates
3. Nobody should be selling hosp/surg only BCBS plans
4. MOST /All major companies offer 24 hr coverage now
5. Anybody can complain, better to look at lawsuits
6. Front end underwriting is the agents responsibility by screening and disclosing correctly on the app initially

well my point was that in the example of complaints bcbs complaint index ratio was LOWER by an amazing amount. although bcbs had more complaints they also have boo coos more policy holders I think freedom had a 50 ratio to bcbs 7.

Back