Anyone Know the Skinny on US Health Group?

shepnerd

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've got a friend's dad that got sold one of these plans. From what I can tell its actual major medical that uses Multi-plan and/or Cigna's network.

They have a b- rating, but I don't seem much about them online.

I haven't seen his plan so I dont know the details, but its pretty cheap and thats what this guy is after. I dont know much about this outfit and cant tell much from their website, which, of course, is a red flag.

I searched the forum, but the only thread I saw was from '07.

Just something to point out; One of the Mega plans we sold was "major medical" with a $300 R&B limit, no outpatient treatment and a per-incident deductible.

I haven't see a US Health Group plan but saying that "it's major medical" is a bit like a waiter of a restaurant saying "the chef told me to tell you it's definitely some kind of meat."

Yep, I was on that website and still have no idea what they do.

He said he wouldn't get his policy for 10 days, and didn't have much of a description of it. Pretty sure I'm gonna move him into something different, I just wanted to make sure I was giving him the best advice possible and thought someone here might know more.

Freedom Life has been around a while and operated as captive, broker, back to captive . . .

No idea where they stand now.

Last time I looked at them, when they were appointing brokers, their product was lacking.

The site smells of mega life. For that reason alone, I would advise the guy to fax his cancellation in writing. That said, all you need to do is a quick google search to find out that there are more complaints with the words *fraud* and *scam* in them.

Back