BCBSFL Cancellation Provision

ins.dave

Guru
1000 Post Club
I can't seem to get the pdf on this C*%*)%_ site, but here it is typed out "verbatim."

PART V: AUTHORIZATIONS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
CANCELLATION PROVISION

I understand that Blue Cross and Blue Sheild of Florida, Inc. may cancel this coverage for all insureds covered by it after giving 90 days notice, and that any unearned premiums will be returned to me. I also understand that such action will not be taken solely because of the amount of claims paid under this policy.

Applicant's signature X___________ Date:_____________
(If child, parent/guardian's signature required)

I can pdf file a copy of the actual application page if an email address is provided.

I can't seem to get the pdf on this C*%*)%_ site, but here it is typed out "verbatim."

PART V: AUTHORIZATIONS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
CANCELLATION PROVISION

I understand that Blue Cross and Blue Sheild of Florida, Inc. may cancel this coverage for all insureds covered by it after giving 90 days notice, and that any unearned premiums will be returned to me. I also understand that such action will not be taken solely because of the amount of claims paid under this policy.

Applicant's signature X___________ Date:_____________
(If child, parent/guardian's signature required)

I can pdf file a copy of the actual application page if an email address is provided.

CLick Here to download what he is talking about.

The Tennessee Rural Health Policy offered by Farm Bureau and administered by BCBS of Tn. has a similar clause in their policy but they cancel you for any reason with 30 days written notice. I replace every policy I come across when I show the client this.

CLick Here to download what he is talking about.

Thanks again.
Mark was trying to help me understand how to set up the link. I was no doubt trying his patience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Tennessee Rural Health Policy offered by Farm Bureau and administered by BCBS of Tn. has a similar clause in their policy but they cancel you for any reason with 30 days written notice. I replace every policy I come across when I show the client this.

Yeah, this shiiite flips me out.
When Barry was flapp'n his lips about cancellation of policies I was thinking at the time that he must be confusing a rescission with a cancellation. Apparently not.
Patently wrong in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks again.
Mark was trying to help me understand how to set up the link. I was no doubt trying his patience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, this shiiite flips me out.
When Barry was flapp'n his lips about cancellation of policies I was thinking at the time that he must be confusing a rescission with a cancellation. Apparently not.
Patently wrong in my humble opinion.

After you have saved the file, like yours to a website or ftp and have the address or location of it like

http://rosenthalfiles.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=140

YOu can type words like click here

Highlight the word or wordsand click on the world/globe up top on this forum that has a chain looking thing on it. WHen you hover over it ,,it will say insert link. Next put in the location or link to your file and it will add it to your text.

Click Here

Easiest way to do this is to copy and paste it.

control + C at the same time after highlighting anything will copy it.

control + p will paste it where ever you want it to go.

You can always copy and paste any link from any website that you want to use it...

Back