Best Call Script For Press 1 Campaign for Health Insurance?

gsv67

Does anyone have a good calling script for a press 1 campaign (a message that is played to a prospect, that will give them just enough information to make them want to press 1 and be connected to a live agent.)? Would be great if it included something about Obamacare, and that open enrollment has now ended. Should be a fairly short message, no more than 25 seconds. Thanks!

I believe they're actually fairly effective because it's so inexpensive to reach such a large audience, only real problem with them is they're completely illegal when it comes to marketing to consumers.

I believe they're actually fairly effective because it's so inexpensive to reach such a large audience, only real problem with them is they're completely illegal when it comes to marketing to consumers.

My cell is on DNC. However, the VOIP numbers get these voice robo calls all the time. "Press 1 to enroll in a pre-qualified Aetna, Blue Cross, or Cigna policy..." They dont even make sense, yet some lead producing company is sending out millions of these a day.

If this is illegal, why are any lead companies still in business?

I get those calls to my cell phone but since my cell is listed as my biz number I assume that they are allowed to

I get those calls to my cell phone but since my cell is listed as my biz number I assume that they are allowed to

It is my understanding that robo-calls are not allowed without written permission but that may be only to cellphones. (?) I know that mass texting is a big no-no, with $500 per offense possible fines so the numbers get redic.

It is my understanding that robo-calls are not allowed without written permission but that may be only to cellphones. (?) I know that mass texting is a big no-no, with $500 per offense possible fines so the numbers get redic.

It's illegal to cell phones as well as to landlines if it's a business to consumer offer, business to business is the wild west.

With respect to "why is everyone else doing it", a lot of them actually are just outright scams. Beyond that, there is a right to private action which means you can sue them and collect the $500, the issue is frequently tracking them down can be an issue and even if you do catch them, it's unlikely to amount to a class action suit (which it very reasonably could and sometimes does), but ultimately there just isn't enough money for it to be worth the time and expense of doing that.

Back