Cigna Health

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Cigna Indy Health is coming to Texas! anyone need the info?

http://www.cignabrokerevent.com/Email/Images/Topheadline_nu.gif

What: Broker Opportunities Event
Where: July 23, Texas Stadium, Irving*
2401 E. Airport Freeway, Irving TX 75062
When: Session One – 9 am to 11 am (Registration at 8:30 am)
Session Two – 2 pm to 4 pm (Registration at 1:30 pm)
One-half hour before event — registration
and breakfast or midday refreshments.

Your Thoughts on Cigna Indy Policy

Ok, they say they are comming, any u folks in other states have any thoughts? commission rate, underwriting, customer service, policy design.... please comment... thanks

Re: Your Thoughts on Cigna Indy Policy

Last I heard in Texas the plans were sitting at TDI awaiting approval - I know nothing else and have been unable to dig up any dirt.

Re: Your Thoughts on Cigna Indy Policy

I saw in Dallas - but I try to avoid Dallas (LOL).

I assume they will have one in Houston at some point.

I want to know commissions and underwriting and if they have greedy GA's hands in the cookie jar.

Cigna commissions

Just to tag onto 2 other threads...

Just got off the phone with Cigna who will be in Texas soon, about their commission structure. Based on the phone call they are paying 10% commission. I started laughing at her and she said whats wrong/ I proceded to inform her that 20% will get a broker "started" to become intersted and that no company(celtic) was paying that low... she said.. oh realy? and I said yes... dont bother sending me the papers yet, i'll think about my options.

Now, the question.... does this sound right... a major player(in their mind i guess) paying so low? I dont see myself contracting with them

TX, you have the inside on several carriers... u know anything on this?

Re: Cigna commissions

There is no way first year can be 10% unless they want us to not sell it. I thought the first year was 20%, renewals 10% - that was the rumor I heard.

Sti?

Re: Cigna commissions

whoopie dodo

so I take it your not going to sell it.....

There is no way first year can be 10% unless they want us to not sell it. I thought the first year was 20%, renewals 10% - that was the rumor I heard.

Sti?
waiting on an email just like charlie....although renewals don't mean much to charlie...

Latest posts

Back