Dental Insurance

djbfunone

With reform I have begun focusing on dental insurance.. .my monthly commission is over $500. .and I just started.

I sell Assurant's prepaid dental.

The average term is 4 years that people keep it!!!!!! Anyone else have other great dental plans they sell? What is available in CA?

To sell Assurant's dental call Dennis Crilley at 888-882-8233 press 3 to get him.

We all need to adapt with the new reform!

Re: Dental Insurance!

The Time dental plan is OK but unless they have changed it, the online application process is unreliable. The link you are provided goes, not to a personalized site but direct to Time.

This is not good unless you completely trust them not to steal your referrals.

And which turnip truck did you fall off of? Group dental does have good tenacity but individual dental, especially a DHMO like this one, usually falls off the books in less than a year.

With reform I have begun focusing on dental insurance.. .my monthly commission is over $500. .and I just started.

The average term is 4 years that people keep it!!!!!! Anyone else have other great dental plans they sell? What is available in CA?

To sell Assurant's dental call Dennis Crilley at 888-882-8233 press 3 to get him.

We all need to adapt with the new reform!

Usually sell Humana

United of Omaha
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare supplement
Medicare Supplements
Medigap
Medicare Supplement News
humana Aetna Cigna BCBS
American Seniors Insurance

Last edited:

How much a month is the average plan and what is the commission structure. You must be selling a lot, I mean a lot, of dental plans to make $500 a month for a person that just started.

So how much % of commision are we talking about?

I think I can make more money picking up aluminum cans along the local Hwy.

Did you wish to make a wager on that? I'll give you 30 days to earn more than $500 picking up cans along Hwy. 1.

It's not easy work. I know someone from No Cal that earns the bulk of his money picking cans out of his neighbor's trash. Takes a lot of time for him to earn $300/mo.

Rick

Did you wish to make a wager on that? I'll give you 30 days to earn more than $500 picking up cans along Hwy. 1.

It's not easy work. I know someone from No Cal that earns the bulk of his money picking cans out of his neighbor's trash. Takes a lot of time for him to earn $300/mo.

Rick

Wrong neighbors then...I used to live in an apartment building and know I could have picked up $100 a week easy if I went through my neighbors trash. But instead of picking through my neighbors trash for 2000 beer cans I moved. The parties they had were the loudest and wildest I'd ever heard.

Back