On Exchange Question- FL

Medigap Bill

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
FL & TX
Hello,

So, I do all off exchange plans. However, I have a client that needs an on exchange plan & she has a life qualifying event. I am certified. I just updated my password on the portal for cms because I haven't logged on since I did all the testing for the 2015 year.

Do I also need to create an account on Healthcare.gov?

I am running an application through the E-store at UHC and received an error message at the end. At first I thought it was because of the CMS portal password being out of date. I can't get any straight answers and now I'm wondering if I need something more than the CMS portal account?

I appreciate your help! :1mad:

Hello,

So, I do all off exchange plans. However, I have a client that needs an on exchange plan & she has a life qualifying event. I am certified. I just updated my password on the portal for cms because I haven't logged on since I did all the testing for the 2015 year.

Do I also need to create an account on Healthcare.gov?

I am running an application through the E-store at UHC and received an error message at the end. At first I thought it was because of the CMS portal password being out of date. I can't get any straight answers and now I'm wondering if I need something more than the CMS portal account?

I appreciate your help! :1mad:

Healthsherpa.com

Its $10 and takes 5 minutes

Kg,

Wow, thanks! You have made my day. I can't believe how much time I wasted on it. Never again now that I know.

You have no idea how much your reply helped me today. Thanks again.

BTW, during the application, it never asked for the clients bank or credit card info. Is that typical with on exchange plans? When does the client set that up?

Healthsherpa.com

Its $10 and takes 5 minutes

after sherpa comes back with enroll conf email, you can login to hc.gov acct via blue access bttn and make payment thru hc.gov gateway

RE: Health Sherpa

1. What is the easiest way to fix a typo after you submitted the application? It was easy enough to make the payment and I see where you can review the application. However, I don't see where to fix a typo.

2. What is the easiest way to fix a typo after the policy has been issued? (for example a dependents birth date & spelling of a name). Do you call the carrier? The exchange?

Thanks.

RE: Health Sherpa

1. What is the easiest way to fix a typo after you submitted the application? It was easy enough to make the payment and I see where you can review the application. However, I don't see where to fix a typo.

2. What is the easiest way to fix a typo after the policy has been issued? (for example a dependents birth date & spelling of a name). Do you call the carrier? The exchange?

Thanks.

Got to do a manual hcgov login cant fix from HS

Back