Federal Financial Group LLC?

I call bullshit FFG shill

I'd love to see your list of 200 carriers and your license hot shot.

anyone who has only 1 post on here isnt even worth the time reading

One of the biggest issues with any of the IUL's and most selling them is first and foremost the illustrations are based on a constant interest rate. Anyone around 30 years ago will remember another brand name insurer who wrote a ton of UL's with these projected rates, only to see the policies lapse due to the COI some 10 years later. Most newbies jump on board with the likes of an FFG haven't taken the time to truly understand what they are even talking about.

Take an illustration and take the time to vary the rates throughout the policy years, like year 3 and 4, down to the minimum as would be the case with a bear market, then a couple of average years, and then another downturn followed a bull and a bear and you will see the CV greatly diminish before 2 decades have gone by, compare that to what is being shown with a constant interest rate throughout the life of the policy, which is unrealistic because bear markets do come around once in a while. Its basic math, but most novices seem more interested in what's in it for them. A lot of the IUL's are going to blow up on the client in the years to come and it wont be pretty, by then the saleman's new car will be an old used automobile, and at the end of the day will be confronted with the question; what good did I do??

This company just re-branded themselves Ancora Financial. Running the same operation as mentioned in the above threads.

I just received a call from them also and found them to have the same setup as the mentioned company.

I found a whole expose on RipOff Report for this company. Not sure if it was mentioned earlier. Certainly worth reading before doing business with this company.:nah:

Back