Federal Financial Group LLC?

I get constant calls & emails from them. You're better off working with an IMO that doesn't require all that training and ride alongs. Many IMOs will start you off on a marketing program with 100k in annuity premium. There's also webinars and training available with most of your IMOs out there. Once things start to roll you're off to the races.

Yes, I have been an agent for FFG for about 3 1/2 years. They do have a memorized sales presentation but they won't give you company leads until you have perfected the script and turned in a video proving that you can give it without it sounding like a script. Once you own the script you can be very flexible with it and tailor it to each prospect. It is a very good presentation and better than 75% of the time if done right, a Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) form can be completed and a second, closing, interview appointment set.

We do focus on Aviva - now Accordia - but there are several other companies you can also write business through. Yes, FFG does write more life business for Aviva/Accordia than the next 8-10 agencies combined. We have our own dedicated underwriting staff in the home office because we do so much of their business. We are told that more than 50 cents of every dollar of life premium paid to Aviva/Accordia is submitted by FFG.

As for the appointments, most are pretty good. It is up to the agent to make them better or worse. If I get a lead on Tuesday and don't call to confirm the Friday appointment, chances are it will be a bad lead. If I call Wednesday morning and go through a confirmation script in a natural manner, there is a very good chance I will see them on Friday. If the appointment is more than 2 days away I need to call them the day before the appointment to re-confirm. When that is done the appointment rate is very high.

As for qualifications, the company says the leads are ages 25-59 and have incomes of $45,000 or more. In the occasional case where the prospect falls outside those parameters or a couple of other reasons, the lead is free. That doesn't mean that we pay for leads. The company keeps track of "lead cost" and if the agents isn't writing enough business he stops getting appointments until more business is written and the lead cost comes down.

I have more than 25 years in the insurance and securities business and this is the greatest opportunity I have seen. IUL may be a "one trick pony" and isn't the best thing for everyone, and is certainly not where a person should put all their saving and investment dollars, but it is a very good place to make a substantial interest rate, avoid losses, and get a lifetime tax-free income. Most of my prospects are very grateful I came into their lives and helped them get started or maximize their long term savings for retirement.

Loyd Campbell
Plano, Texas
Dallas Region

Just received a call from these guys as well. This thread is invaluable to me.

Looks like this company's marketing model is to get the newby to 1) pay the recruiter through the $287, and 2) generate the 8 fresh leads by dangling the free leads after the "training."

I have asked them on numerous occasions to remove me from their consideration and put me on an internal do not call list. Every 2-3 months FFG violates that request. If you have no qualms about working for a company that operates with a blatant disregard for the law, then have at.

The National Do Not Call Registry is only for personal phone numbers. Business-to-business calls and faxes are not covered by the National Do Not Call Registry.

While not very appropriate, they are not breaking the law.

The National Do Not Call Registry is only for personal phone numbers. Business-to-business calls and faxes are not covered by the National Do Not Call Registry.

While not very appropriate, they are not breaking the law.

I understand that businesses typically are not protected, but these are recruitment calls on my personal cell phone.

I got Involved with ffg about a year and a half ago. My area manager saw so much promise in me(I was 26 at the time) that he worked around the $287 fee and was given free leads right away. I've made about $110,000 with ffg since I started. Prior to getting with ffg, I worked for western & southern financial in the Midwest, and in so many words they were complete crooks. I'm talking touring nursing homes looking for clients they could take advantage of. After 3 months, I quit and swore off of the industry. Then I came to florid and met my area manager. We hit it off right away, and i quickly learned what ffg was all about. Their main priority is helping clients. Working with over 200 financial compaines allows the agent the true freedom needed to listen to a client's needs and then find the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs. I love everything about ffg and they were able to restore my faith in the industry. I love it

I got Involved with ffg about a year and a half ago. My area manager saw so much promise in me(I was 26 at the time) that he worked around the $287 fee and was given free leads right away. I've made about $110,000 with ffg since I started. Prior to getting with ffg, I worked for western & southern financial in the Midwest, and in so many words they were complete crooks. I'm talking touring nursing homes looking for clients they could take advantage of. After 3 months, I quit and swore off of the industry. Then I came to florid and met my area manager. We hit it off right away, and i quickly learned what ffg was all about. Their main priority is helping clients. Working with over 200 financial compaines allows the agent the true freedom needed to listen to a client's needs and then find the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs. I love everything about ffg and they were able to restore my faith in the industry. I love it

I call bullshit FFG shill

I'd love to see your list of 200 carriers and your license hot shot.

Back