Florida License

jazzi

We have a client that we are paying a referral fee of $200 if you are willing to be the agent of record for us in Florida. Health Insurance. Send me a message if interested.

We have a client that we are paying a referral fee of $200 if you are willing to be the agent of record for us in Florida. Health Insurance. Send me a message if interested.

Just AOR or involved in the actual sales process? Also what carrier are you working with?

Also, you just signed up for this request?

:skeptical:

I'm not sure what to think. Why would you need a FL agent if you were licensed in FL to sell?

Secondly, only a very desperate agent would be interested in your offer....of which I am not.:nah:

:skeptical:

I'm not sure what to think. Why would you need a FL agent if you were licensed in FL to sell?

Secondly, only a very desperate agent would be interested in your offer....of which I am not.:nah:

It appears that there are 11 (using your words) desperate agents out of Florida that have already responded. We were asking for a Florida agent because we are NOT licensed in Florida. It was a referral to the agency with a large commission. It happens to all of us in the industry on occasion.

It appears that there are 11 (using your words) desperate agents out of Florida that have already responded. We were asking for a Florida agent because we are NOT licensed in Florida. It was a referral to the agency with a large commission. It happens to all of us in the industry on occasion.

So, I don't get it. The agent pays you $200 for the referral, and the agent is the AOR and gets the commission? Who writes the policy?

This wasn't a lead. How did you figure you were gonna cap on a 200 as you put it "Refferal fee"? it had to be written by the agent of record and paid to that person.

Go the other 11!:nah:

----------

I'm calling B$hit. You PM'ed a specific product as if it was sold.

Back