Gtl

bluediamond

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Apparently GTL has been sanctioned by the state of Florida and cannot write any new business for 2 years. Don't know if the existing business can stay on books.

Apparently GTL has been sanctioned by the state of Florida and cannot write any new business for 2 years. Don't know if the existing business can stay on books.

Curious where you heard about this. Will you post a weblink please?

We received a letter from GTL yesterday in our agency, if you want the proof call them and check it out. You cannot sell it as of yesterday for 2 years, we are trying to find out today if what we have on the books will stay. You see they pulled their major medical in Florida and according to FLOIR did not comply with what they had to do to pull it. So health guy check it out.

ouch....looks like their defiant attitude cost them big time....I mean who do these guys at GTL think they are?? .....AFLAC?

Well it did state in the policy about conversion and there was no reason for Florida to demand that second letter. Someone at the FLOIR just had a bug up their ass that day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The only plan I have sold with them was the hospital indemnity for 65 and over.

Last edited:
Yeah this was all posted in the senior section about 2 weeks ago. I just got appointed with heartland national to write my new biz

I also find same topic about this on the other forum .naijafinder.com/threads/568445-Gtl?p=1598345#post1598345

It seem only few got the letter.

Back