Health Choice One

Lots of folks on here work with them.

I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

I haven't searched them out yet because it seems every time I search for things like this I find threads created by someone who is representing the company in question and just trying boost their image by starting a thread that praises them. Just thought I'd ask for direct feedback this time, but I'll search them as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What about Paul Bernstein and "Virtual Insurance Concepts"? At least I think that's what it was called...they say they offer free leads to start and 8-15 new leads with every app submitted...all done online. Anything?

Last edited:
They say they offer a 20% commission to start with free leads upon submission, advances of 6-12 months, and up to 26% commission after some production. What is a typical starting commish for health?

Street level comp for individual health is 20%.

But don't forget some of these debit/advance programs which charge you 1% interest, which amounts to a 3% drop in comp.

Since UHC and Humana are the only carriers who advance (major carriers....excluding Assurant) I would find an advance contract that does not charge interest, other wise if you do not want advances, do carrier direct as long as you get 20%.

but if I contract with the carriers directly, there will be no leads. It seems to me that it would be more profitable to take the 20% with a an org. who is providing leads than to contract with carriers and buy leads or market myself...however, I understand your point about the interest deal. I guess it would be too good to be true to ask for an IMO who can provide leads, and a good commission level, with advancing, and no interest on debit balance

Back