Health Insurance Options Indiana

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So my wife has great health insurance through her employer. But we have our first kid on the way and she might stay home. We haven't decided yet.

Is there anyone licensed in Indiana that could run me through the options/costs?

So my wife has great health insurance through her employer. But we have our first kid on the way and she might stay home. We haven't decided yet.

Is there anyone licensed in Indiana that could run me through the options/costs?

PM ABC. I don't know how often he gets on the forums anymore.

Wow! What a testament to what Obama has done to this industry...

Good luck. I assume you'll be getting no subsidies. You're looking at $800/month with a $3k deductible silver plan that pays terrible benefits. For the first 14 yrs of my marriage I paid the health insurance and 11 yrs ago my wife took a part time job at the high school for benefits.iIn 11 yrs it's saved me $200 k but more importantly it's given me piece of mind we have good benefits.11 yrs ago my last yr paying I was spending $900 a month. Today that same plan is $2k a month.

Good luck. I assume you'll be getting no subsidies. You're looking at $800/month with a $3k deductible silver plan that pays terrible benefits. For the first 14 yrs of my marriage I paid the health insurance and 11 yrs ago my wife took a part time job at the high school for benefits.iIn 11 yrs it's saved me $200 k but more importantly it's given me piece of mind we have good benefits.11 yrs ago my last yr paying I was spending $900 a month. Today that same plan is $2k a month.

I know, it's one factor that is tripping us up from her staying home. Though childcare costs should make the health ins costs a wash. I wonder what part time jobs offer benefits. Have to look at that.

And no, no subsidies for us. We make well over six figures. I don't even know what the cut off is for subsidies though.

Most co's have taken part time health benefits away and shoveled them to Obama care. In many states working for the state are county you get full health benefits. Many co's like starbux give benefits to the worker but charge for the family.

Most co's have taken part time health benefits away and shoveled them to Obama care. In many states working for the state are county you get full health benefits. Many co's like starbux give benefits to the worker but charge for the family.

Yeah I hear you. And I don't think I could convince her to got from working 45 hours a week as a Senior Auditor to go work some part-time job just so we could have benefits.

Obama, not only the best ammo and firearm salesman the world has ever seen, but he has done so much for the small business owner I just can't wait until 2016!

He did a few good things. No life time maximums,dependent care to age 26 an the huge one is guaranteed insurability. I've been on both sides of being self employed and having it threw an employer . I can honestly say not being insurable kep millions stuck in there jobs. People who have insurance threw there employer could care less what happens to the self employed. Everyone pushes there book

I can honestly say not being insurable kep millions stuck in there jobs. People who have insurance through their employer could not care less what happens to the self employed. Everyone pushes their book.

I wonder why the unemployment rate didn't rise due to all these millions of people quitting their job after Obama freed them?

Back