Health Sherpa Launching an FMO?

Anyone else received an email announcing the Health Sherpa FMO? Any thoughts or feedback on this?

I am certainly curious to see what this will look like.

-------------

by the way, supposed to say launching not "launghing" lol, that's what I get for posting late at night

Last edited:
Re: Health Sherpa Launghing an FMO?

Anyone else recieved an email announcing the Health Sherpa FMO? Any thoughts or feedback on this?

I am certainly curious to see what this will look like.

I recieved an e-mail but the details were vague. What is the launch date and what is the ongoing commission payout? What have you found out Arizona Girl?

Sounds like a very bad decision for good technology company.

I think the business model probably always relied on becoming an FMO... one of the other enrollment platforms we looked at for the 1/1/2015 season was already setup that way... giving you cheap/free tech and taking the overrides..

I think the business model probably always relied on becoming an FMO... one of the other enrollment platforms we looked at for the 1/1/2015 season was already setup that way... giving you cheap/free tech and taking the overrides..

Who was that Indiana? ACAexpress?

From the dealing I have had with them on the FMO side - LM, No calls backs, Assigned commissions, the fact they could market to my agents and clients I will no longer be doing business with them. I will find another technology company.

From the dealing I have had with them on the FMO side - LM, No calls backs, Assigned commissions, the fact they could market to my agents and clients I will no longer be doing business with them. I will find another technology company.

Which company are you referring to?

Back