Healthsherp, ACA Express, Healthcare.gov

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
How many of you all are using sherpa or express (or similar) ?

How many just utilize healthcare.gov.?

I used them all this year.
The worst was ACA express. I am still fighting to get paid on 40 deals that I did with ACA exp and came though without my agent info association.
They had 50% of my deals hung in processing for days and I ended up with most clients having multiple applications - I guess after stopping apps and trying again. One guy had over 8 applications. They also dropped the Apt field on applications so that some people never received their bills. Overall, disturbingly awful.

Ebroker - was OK but at $49/mo for the whole year it's not worth it. They had some minor issues during use like some .01 cent enrollments that were erroneous. Their most annoying issue is on exit - they won't give you a full client data dump. I had to fight them for the client birth date data. They want to charge $150/hr for a data dump. They have no off season mode by transaction so I can't go in and look at my client's data. Overall, I would never use them again either.

Sherpa - was a pretty good experience overall. You can't enroll children under 19 and I won't pay $10 /app. So won't be using them. At the end of the season, the whole H.gov app was just pulled into Sherpa - what's the point??

Enrollmyself- was the best overal all until they went to the double redirect per CMS. Then at that point it was dead to me. You can at least do data lookup after the season without any charges. They pulled in the eligibility letter and final enrollment screen so some useful information.

Right now the winner is Welltheos. Free and reliable. Can do all enrollments including children under 19 and did I mention free? I had one tech issue and I called them and it was corrected within hours.

Back