Help: In Need of Good ACA (obamacare) IMO.

mrloustaunau

im looking for a telesales, nationwide imo which does ACA and medicare advantage. does anyone know of one with a decent commission split, descent training, descent leads, etc. I am currently licensed in Calif; but willing to get non resident in any other states; im just so tired of getting "appointed" with different IMO's after listening to all their promises; just to find out the "GOTCHAS" are totally unacceptable. thank you all in advance.

im looking for a telesales, nationwide imo which does ACA and medicare advantage. does anyone know of one with a decent commission split, descent training, descent leads, etc. I am currently licensed in Calif; but willing to get non resident in any other states; im just so tired of getting "appointed" with different IMO's after listening to all their promises; just to find out the "GOTCHAS" are totally unacceptable. thank you all in advance.

We provide everything you stated with exception to medicare advantage. Feel free to message me if thats not a deal breaker.

Gabriel

can you send me your contact info and company name, website addresss, so I can call and discuss your telesales for Affordable Care Act? im licensed in Calif

you can pay me 5000 plus airfare, lodging, meals and entertainment, and I will train you in person in Florida.

Back