I Need a FL AMBETTER Appointment

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
They won't appoint new brokers, so they say.

Anyone who has a FL appointment with AM BETTER, PM me ASAP - I have thousands of FL clients whose #1 priced option for 2016 is going to be AM BETTER.

I need someone to get me an appointment or set up a referral partnership so I can place this biz and get paid.

In the same boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Was in communication with someone from Ambetter and they said they would send a contract back in early October, but they haven't responded since to phone calls or emails.

I wonder if they realize they're priced too low and are trying to limit sales by limiting access to the plans.

for someone making 12--30k you aint getting them to pay more for blueselect or humana hmox (tampa)

They won't appoint new brokers, so they say.

Anyone who has a FL appointment with AM BETTER, PM me ASAP - I have thousands of FL clients whose #1 priced option for 2016 is going to be AM BETTER.

I need someone to get me an appointment or set up a referral partnership so I can place this biz and get paid.
Hello,

Let me know if you still needing help getting business submitted with Ambetter, we can work a referral fee since they are not allowing any more appointments for 2016 open enrollment.

----------

In the same boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Was in communication with someone from Ambetter and they said they would send a contract back in early October, but they haven't responded since to phone calls or emails.

I wonder if they realize they're priced too low and are trying to limit sales by limiting access to the plans.

Last edited:
Let me know if you still needing help getting business submitted with Ambetter, we can work a referral fee since they are not allowing any more appointments for 2016 open enrollment.

I also need an appointment with Ambetter that's outrageous they don't appointed anybody, they say they don't want too many brokers in one are can anybody tell me why? I could do a referral program as well, does anybody know if it is possible?
please let me know 561-929-3388
Thanks

I also need an appointment with Ambetter that's outrageous they don't appointed anybody, they say they don't want too many brokers in one are can anybody tell me why? I could do a referral program as well, does anybody know if it is possible?
please let me know 561-929-3388
Thanks
I will contact you this evening, when you see an 813 # showing up in your caller ID that is me calling you.

I submitted Ambetter contracting docs through a national brokerage and was not appointed, then I got an email from them offering a $100 referral fee per client.

I told them to pound sand and will have a field day selling against Ambetter's piss poor network in Florida as will every other experienced agent in Florida who wasn't deemed 'worthy' of an appointment

Back