Insurance with Enrollment Fees?

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What is up with enrollment fee's? My friend was telling me about a policy with HII and the enrollment fee is $125. Why the enrollment fee? is that something that goes right to the agent? or does that go to the carrier? Why would someone offer a product that has an enrollment fee vs something like assurant with a $25 app fee or GR with no fee?

I don't know who HII is, but typically when you see a fee like that, it's attached to a limited benefit plan, MLM structure agent system, where the upline agent gets that $125. Your friend is getting sucked into their web

What is up with enrollment fee's? My friend was telling me about a policy with HII and the enrollment fee is $125. Why the enrollment fee? is that something that goes right to the agent? or does that go to the carrier? Why would someone offer a product that has an enrollment fee vs something like assurant with a $25 app fee or GR with no fee?

I don't know who HII is, but typically when you see a fee like that, it's attached to a limited benefit plan, MLM structure agent system, where the upline agent gets that $125. Your friend is getting sucked into their web

I figured it was something weird like that. Hii is health insurance innovations. they are similar to assurant

I figured it was something weird like that. Hii is health insurance innovations. they are similar to assurant

They are not similar to Assurant. Assurant will pay claims and doesn't charge some ridiculous amount to sign their paperwork.

No need to consider doing business with someone like Hii. Clients are too valuable to recommend something like that.

Edit (personal opinion FWIW): Self funded trusts and associations go out of business leaving the ill without coverage and possibly with unpaid claims. Don't walk away, Run.

Last edited:
They are not similar to Assurant. Assurant will pay claims and doesn't charge some ridiculous amount to sign their paperwork.

No need to consider doing business with someone like Hii. Clients are too valuable to recommend something like that.

Edit (personal opinion FWIW): Self funded trusts and associations go out of business leaving the ill without coverage and possibly with unpaid claims. Don't walk away, Run.

Thanks. I will take your advice. I thought the company seemed shady from the get go

Latest posts

Back