Insuricom Vs US Health Advisors Career

Blackops44

Expert
Anyone here selling for either company? Would really appreciate some pros and cons and any honest feedback..

Thank you very much Brian

Avoid both. Sell real insurance, not limited benefit garbage. I'm sure all of their agents are making $3900/week just like their website says.

insuricom is an agent for us health advisors, call Dan to get some information, their commissions are agent friendly

Avoid both. Sell real insurance, not limited benefit garbage. I'm sure all of their agents are making $3900/week just like their website says.

I work with them, 2 years now. It is a fine company in my opinion. Just like anything else, it is the agent that makes the company. I am not a "pusher", I educate my clients on how insurance works, the good and the bad. I have an 80% close rate and an 86% retention after my 2 years with them. Yes, Our commissions are good and most of us make good money by being truthful and educating the client

Hi Ins4all,
I am considering a career with this company. They sound very promising. Can you message me or email me with more information?

Be leary about anyone who post for the first time. It is usually the company that is responding, and is not a real agent. I am not saying ins4all is a lier. I'm just saying to look out for your self. He/she may not be who he/she says they are?:skeptical:

There isn't any way that you can sell the USHealth plans and be truthful with a client. The coverage is limited and EXTREMELY overpriced. Clients could have full comprehensive coverage for much less.

And if you say you are truthful then you are brainwashed!!

I talked to insuricom and they want $90.00 to join? What is it with these guy's? Every health insurance deal I ever come accross wants my money for nothing?:no:

Back