Internet Lead Providers

ComeCorrect

Expert
I’ve decided to branch out and start purchasing internet leads but I don’t want to give them an excessive amount of money up front. Nor do I want to make a huge time commitment (i.e. a 1 year contract or anything like that) since I really want to determine the quality of their leads before buying a huge amount. Any vendor suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I’m only interested in health leads, no life.

I’ve decided to branch out and start purchasing internet leads but I don’t want to give them an excessive amount of money up front. Nor do I want to make a huge time commitment (i.e. a 1 year contract or anything like that) since I really want to determine the quality of their leads before buying a huge amount. Any vendor suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I’m only interested in health leads, no life.
I have all you want, lowest price!

Thomas - I am on the west coast and let me give you my experience with internet leads on this coast. The ONLY reason I am passing this on is due to the fact that I am moving BACK into the senior market after 4-5 months with ind. health. I worked with a group that supplied us with NUMEROUS different lead sources, so I feel as though I can give a pretty accurate account of what I have expeienced over the past several months.
In order from worse to better :
1- insuranceleadsdotcrap - need i say more

2-ProspectZone - prospecting alright

3-NetQuote - quite honestly not too bad. They have 2 levels for health leads. Uninsurables which include 18to20 year olds and the Premium? leads which I was able to close approx. 1 out of 10 give or take !!
Hands down winner !!

No - I do not represent any of them, just going off of a 16 week run with all of them at the same time. This does not mean that things may change soon or not. More often than not with insuranceleadsdotcrap it was people who were filing for unemployment, trying for the I-pod, etc etc. It got to the point where i would not even call them.

One thing I noticed about all of them is the vast majority of them (90% or more) were for one person only. VERY few families or at least couples !!!

Bottom line, if I EVER go back to individual health, I would never buy an internet lead. Does this help?

Back