Layed Off, Need Temporary Insurance

spellow

Hello,

I have been layed off from my job, my insurance runs out March 22, 2017.

I have a family of 4, my, wife, 2 kids age 4 & 7.

What's my best option?

We are all very healthy, hardly ever go to the doctor, but need something for the kids mainly, school sickness stuff, and something in case of emergency, car accident, ski accident, broken bones, etc...just in case.

I'm thinking 6 months is all I need.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Hello,

What's my best option?

We are all very healthy, hardly ever go to the doctor, but need something for the kids mainly, school sickness stuff, and something in case of emergency, car accident, ski accident, broken bones, etc...just in case.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

You still have today and tomorrow to get a ACA plan....what state are you in.....

Hello,

What's my best option?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Short term medical is probably a good choice for you, the rates would be much lower than an ACA plan and you can add an Accident/Injury rider to it to handle the out of pocket for most of the situations you describe.

If you post your state there are agents who would be able to help with this.

You still have today and tomorrow to get a ACA plan....what state are you in.....

You'll have your own special enrollment eligibility because of the loss of coverage, you can sign up by the end of March for April 1st coverage. You may be able to obtain short term for the gap between coverage dates.

Cost ultimately will depend on your income level for the year which you'll have to make your best estimate.

won't need it.....coverage ends march 22......if he enrolls today or tomorrow he gets a march 1 effective date.......

You'll have your own special enrollment eligibility because of the loss of coverage, you can sign up by the end of March for April 1st coverage. You may be able to obtain short term for the gap between coverage dates.

Cost ultimately will depend on your income level for the year which you'll have to make your best estimate.

Back