Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Individual Health Insurance Forum

Reply to Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old     
Old 02-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: floridagirl is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old
She is in the state of FLA - I know BC will not write but do not know of other carriers - looking for major med and not indemnity policy. Thanks!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old
Old 02-11-2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Guru
YouGotMyMoney on Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old - Insurance Forum

State: YouGotMyMoney is an Insurance Agent from Florida
YouGotMyMoney is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old Re: Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old
hpa or hiiquote stm only

Yeah * Yeah * Call Me Steve-O
Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
Guru
ins.dave on Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old - Insurance Forum

State: ins.dave is an Insurance Agent from Kansas
ins.dave is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old Re: Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old
Originally Posted by floridagirl View Post
She is in the state of FLA - I know BC will not write but do not know of other carriers - looking for major med and not indemnity policy. Thanks!
guilt trip a paraent onto it or drop it cause it ain't worth your time?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
Super Genius

State: floridagirl is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old Re: Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old floridagirl is the thread starter for: Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old

ins.dave, not quite sure what you are saying here - not worth my time to deal with this particular situation - individual for 16 y.o.?

I'm doing it more as a service for the grandmother, who is also the guardian. The child lost the health coverage as a result of the grandfather retiring and grandmother took out indemnity polidy and life ins on the child. I just wrote the gmother a FE and am trying to get gmother to let me rewrite 15k on child in that I can give her 20k for less money and the life coverage on the child is less than one month old. Obviously, a better deal for gmother on life for child and if I can't write the health on the child, I am giving her valuable info that she is asking for.

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   Summer is hot and winter is I agree to forum rules 

Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
Guru
YouGotMyMoney on Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old - Insurance Forum

just write the kid on hpa or hii quote stm, uhc/bx/h1 stm won't fly.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
Guru
somarco on Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old - Insurance Forum

State: somarco is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
somarco is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Marry her.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
Guru
Corporate Death on Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old - Insurance Forum

State: Corporate Death is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Originally Posted by floridagirl View Post
ins.dave, not quite sure what you are saying here - not worth my time to deal with this particular situation - individual for 16 y.o.?

I'm doing it more as a service for the grandmother, who is also the guardian. The child lost the health coverage as a result of the grandfather retiring and grandmother took out indemnity polidy and life ins on the child. I just wrote the gmother a FE and am trying to get gmother to let me rewrite 15k on child in that I can give her 20k for less money and the life coverage on the child is less than one month old. Obviously, a better deal for gmother on life for child and if I can't write the health on the child, I am giving her valuable info that she is asking for.
Can you even write individual health on a child in Florida? In NC none of the carriers offer it anymore (Thanks Nancy, Harry, and Obama!!).
Old 02-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
Guru

no u cant, only florida healthy kids (medicaid---no commission) or stm from companies like hpa , hiiquote

Old 02-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #9

State: sweetkk08 is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
I found that Celtic is a great place to look for individual insurance for anyone, especially in Florida.

There is a great place online called generalinsurance.com, all you need is your zip code and you can easily find quotes from every carrier around you. I found it very helpful, I hope you do too.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Guru

the best quotes for florida health insurance and cheap florida health insurance plans can be found at FloridaHealthInsuranceNow.com

two can play at that game

Reply to Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Individual Health Insurance Forum

Tags
individual health