Looking for Individual Health Coverage for 16 Year Old

ins.dave, not quite sure what you are saying here - not worth my time to deal with this particular situation - individual for 16 y.o.?

I'm doing it more as a service for the grandmother, who is also the guardian. The child lost the health coverage as a result of the grandfather retiring and grandmother took out indemnity polidy and life ins on the child. I just wrote the gmother a FE and am trying to get gmother to let me rewrite 15k on child in that I can give her 20k for less money and the life coverage on the child is less than one month old. Obviously, a better deal for gmother on life for child and if I can't write the health on the child, I am giving her valuable info that she is asking for.

ins.dave, not quite sure what you are saying here - not worth my time to deal with this particular situation - individual for 16 y.o.?

I'm doing it more as a service for the grandmother, who is also the guardian. The child lost the health coverage as a result of the grandfather retiring and grandmother took out indemnity polidy and life ins on the child. I just wrote the gmother a FE and am trying to get gmother to let me rewrite 15k on child in that I can give her 20k for less money and the life coverage on the child is less than one month old. Obviously, a better deal for gmother on life for child and if I can't write the health on the child, I am giving her valuable info that she is asking for.

Can you even write individual health on a child in Florida? In NC none of the carriers offer it anymore (Thanks Nancy, Harry, and Obama!!).

no u cant, only florida healthy kids (medicaid---no commission) or stm from companies like hpa , hiiquote

I found that Celtic is a great place to look for individual insurance for anyone, especially in Florida.

There is a great place online called generalinsurance.com, all you need is your zip code and you can easily find quotes from every carrier around you. I found it very helpful, I hope you do too.

Back