Market Place Child Only

I have done that before and not had a problem, but was using direct carrier enrollment which is not an option anymore with my carriers. Is it for Coverkids or for a child-only individual policy only available exchange?

Single digit? The digit is 0 in TN with new business with Humana. Bluemarlin is being very generous with his time.

Mother is in hospital with pneumonia and she asked me to help her. I did some no comp enrollment.

On Marketplace, the parent is the account set up household member, but not checked/selected as someone applying for insurance. The child is put in as a household member who is applying for insurance.
Some carriers off Marketplace will write kids only. The irony is that our BCBS carrier won't let the parents set up online access for the child's policy because the accountholder isn't 18.

----------

Marketplace: Set up account in name of parent, as household member not applying for insurance, and household member child is applying for insurance, 2 household members, one applying. There are check boxes for that.
Off Marketplace, some carriers will do child only in the child's name. Our BCBS won't let parents set up online access, though, since account holder is under 18.

Back