Marketplace Crashing/stalling, Word on Callbacks, Etc After 15th?

Yes, I have one marketplace person left that I am helping this year (for renewal commissions). I plan on going on there before bed tonight. Have tried three times this afternoon, not going to waste any more of my time right now.

I've been plugging away on a few but the last several I have not been able to produce the eligibility letter -anybody else having that issue?

I've been plugging away on a few but the last several I have not been able to produce the eligibility letter -anybody else having that issue?

That was mentioned on another thread, and I have had a few, but most were able to be retrieved later. As you probably know, you can read two critical bits on the page with the link to download the doc, 1. tax credit amount 2. if there are any data matching issues that will need to be addressed with deadlines. So, you have what you need to at least get them enrolled.

If you go to HC.gov and it tells you to wait, then just wait, you're in a queue. Longest I've waited is about 20 minutes. Leave the browser and window open or you'll go to back of the line. I've gone to appointments and immediately opened a window on laptop, iPad, and the client's home computer as soon as I get there..if they have one. Basically, reserving 2-3 spots. If it crashes while entering info, I already have back up screen open to get in there. If you have mobile hotspot, open your iPad and laptop windows on the way to appointment. Make sure they don't go to 'sleep'. Bit of a pain, but very efficient.

I just got through in no time flat , but it was an app with no APTC, I guess that is the hold-up.

Yes, I have one marketplace person left that I am helping this year (for renewal commissions). I plan on going on there before bed tonight. Have tried three times this afternoon, not going to waste any more of my time right now.

Go right now 6.49 central, works like a champ.

If you go to HC.gov and it tells you to wait, then just wait, you're in a queue. Longest I've waited is about 20 minutes. Leave the browser and window open or you'll go to back of the line. I've gone to appointments and immediately opened a window on laptop, iPad, and the client's home computer as soon as I get there..if they have one. Basically, reserving 2-3 spots. If it crashes while entering info, I already have back up screen open to get in there. If you have mobile hotspot, open your iPad and laptop windows on the way to appointment. Make sure they don't go to 'sleep'. Bit of a pain, but very efficient.

Sounds like 1 man running a 3-ring circus!
The circus would probably offer you better comp for your talent.

Back