Marketplace Question

How do you assist an individual on the marketplace with online sign up if they do not have an email address or computer?

Thanks in advance for the information.

How do you assist an individual on the marketplace with online sign up if they do not have an email address or computer?

Thanks in advance for the information.

do it on your laptop......

Use your computer and show them how to set up a yahoo email, then go back to mp and help them set up account, then back to their new email to verify through the link mp will send, then go back and show them how to sign in and complete an app. Takes about 10 minutes to set it up.

So your saying you can't do an enrollment via join me or have the client put in broker info? Where did you get that info from?

So your saying you can't do an enrollment via join me or have the client put in broker info? Where did you get that info from?

if they do not have an email address or computer

I am responding to the original post. If they don't have a computer, you can't use JoinMe. If they don't have an email, you can't do HC.gov online.

If you can't meet with them Face to face, Conf call with HC.gov is the only way I would do it. Otherwise, you're out of compliance.

Back