Maternity Coverage in Texas?

Why does it seem there are no maternity plans in Texas. With the exception of Scott and White in certain zip codes, most do not offer maternity. What is the reason? I am in CA but want to get licensed in TX.

Maternity Health Insurance Texas

If you are pregnant and do not have Health Insurance there is a Insurance plan that will cover you. The new Texas Pre Existing Condition Health Insurance plan is your answer. If you qualify for this insurance this is your answer. This is not a discount plan but full fledged Health Insurance. So if you need coverage send me a message from this site or call 512-260-0856 and lets talk.

Maternity Coverage in Texas

Last edited:
And as Aetna in MD found out, word hits the streets and every female under 30 grabs it, has a kid and dumps it -hence the fact that they've tripled their rates in 4 years.

Back 10 years ago when Unicare offered maternity i think me and scott pert near broke their rear on maternity claims... they ended that ride and now there is no one offering it.

On my blog i get on avg. 2 hits a day with search terms related to maternity. the single higest search term on my blog. here is the article i wrote: Maternity Shell Game if you wanna read it

Don't a lot of hospitals offer a Baby Package? It is a discounted pre-paid in-house plan. Ask the pre-admissions dept. at your hospital if they offer such a plan.

Back