My Mother Needs Health Insurance

allalma

My mother(82) needs health insurance in Texas. She Green Card and SS. She is getting Medicaid from NY and she plans to move permanently to TX. Once i applied for Medicaid here under my dependency but the case is rejected. Is there any Health Insurance Plan(Private/Gov) available at low cost in Stafford, TX? She suffering with Diabetic and Psych.

Please help on this matter...Thanks.

My mother(82) needs health insurance in Texas. She has Green Card and SS. She is getting Medicaid from NY and she plans to move permanently to TX. Once i applied for Medicaid here under my dependency but the case is rejected. Is there any Health Insurance Plan(Private/Gov) available at low cost in Stafford, TX? She is suffering with Diabetic and Psych.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother(82) needs health insurance in Texas. She Green Card and SS. She is getting Medicaid from NY and she plans to move permanently to TX. Once i applied for Medicaid here under my dependency but the case is rejected. Is there any Health Insurance Plan(Private/Gov) available at low cost in Stafford, TX? She suffering with Diabetic and Psych.

If she doesn't have Medicare I don't know of anything that can help at any reasonable price.

Perhaps you should move to NY (not meant as a joke).

Rick

is she on medicare?... did I miss that?..... if not on medicare is her income above 11500? if so the insurance santa will visit you... call me

oh... rick only sends people to NY that make him mad.... why rick?

If she doesn't have Medicare I don't know of anything that can help at any reasonable price.

Perhaps you should move to NY (not meant as a joke).

Rick

Rick, I think she's trying to get out of New York and move to Texas to be with her daughter.

I'm wondering what Santa TaterPeeler has in his bag of goodies for this 82 year old resident-to-be. Texas has a few unique programs that are difficult for outsiders to comprehend without a Santa to educate them.

well, you could have called to those companies who are offering health insurance. Actually, we should have it all, coz we don't know about our health so we must have also have health insurance as well.

------------------------------

well, you could have called to those companies who are offering health insurance. Actually, we should have it all, coz we don't know about our health so we must have also have health insurance as well.

------------------------------

Mental deficiency parity benefits are better in Texas too coz, but you probably haven't kicked that tire yet. Yet they should have it LoneStar mandated, right?

Back