Need a Individual Health Agent to Refer my Under Medicare Age Clients.

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can any one help me in arizona? I currently have a client with 2 minors that need coverage. I usually run into one or 2 cases like this every month.

Last edited:
I have capacity for AZ clients and my ACA knowledge comes direct from weekly updates from our partners at GMAC insurance. There is no question about insurance that we can't answer or find the answer too!

503-828-1970
David Nelson, Founding Agent, Portland Benefits Group

By now you must have had numerous responses, that is why I kicked back and surface where you may see the value by getting in touch with me, for I have countless number of 65 and older clients as well as contacts and a huge Korean market and Vietnamese markets...the simplicity my friend is intense.
Neal,
[email protected]

----------

----------

Mutual of Omaha used to have a publication monthly with the companies production reports...1985 I was agent of the year...2013 same honor with AIG. I haven't sold a med sup in decades I referred to one individual who no longer is on the planet.
I was reefing 18-25 a month to him....as he reciprocated class 1 business in health to me...can we do business?
Neal
[email protected]

----------

Handled like my past agent who had left us....will be a venture that will become a vacation, hands down!'
Neal
480-232-1968
Scottsdale

YAgents is one of the most knowledgeable Under-65 Health Agents in this WORLD....and he's an AZ agent.

He and AnnH are the BEST AZ agents you could EVER want to find (if you searched & searched for decades)!

They both KNOW their stuff (inside AND out) and are near you!

Last edited:
You are MORE than welcome!!!!!!!

You are such a BLESSING to me!
You spend your VALUABLE time HELPING OTHERS!!!

I don't know how you do it!
But, you are FANTASTIC!

YAgents is one of the most knowledgeable Under-65 Health Agents in this WORLD....and he's an AZ agent.

He and AnnH are the BEST AZ agents you could EVER want to find (if you searched & searched for decades)!

They both KNOW their stuff (inside AND out) and are near you!

Thanks for the compliment, TxOnline.

You are MORE than welcome, too, Annie!!!!!!!
You are our walking encyclopedia queen of ACA.
We appreciate ALL of the HELP you give to others!!!!

I do SO much speed-reading these days that I never even noticed that this thread was so OLD...and strangely re-opened by Neal....probably in an effort to promote himself on the internet.

Was just trying to give credit where credit is MORE-than-DUE!...with a quick post. Didn't mean to waste everyone's time with MORE stuff to READ.

Latest posts

Back