Need Ins for 29 Male San Diego

supersupps

Guru
Can someone suggest a policy for this guy:

Just left the military and will be in school for 1-2 years and also collecting unemployment,. the military allows this.
He is 29 male good health., single, no kids san diego CA. Perhaps a catastrophic policy? hi ded? or regular kaiser? any good ideas? thanks

Can someone suggest a policy for this guy:

Just left the military and will be in school for 1-2 years and also collecting unemployment,. the military allows this.
He is 29 male good health., single, no kids san diego CA. Perhaps a catastrophic policy? hi ded? or regular kaiser? any good ideas? thanks

I suggest that he check in at the local VA ASAP. Get his name into the system.

I think bec he's out of the military and was only in for 6 yrs, he has no medical benefits thru the VA ???

I think bec he's out of the military and was only in for 6 yrs, he has no medical benefits thru the VA ???
Have him go here asap!

Health Benefits Home Page Home

Have him hit the link on the right side of the page: DO YOU QUALIFY?
He can even apply online.

I would say he IS eligible! Plus, if he ever was injured in the military, he could be eligible for additional compensation. Many young veterans elect not to pursue this and they are leaving thousands on the table in future benefits and/or compensation.

Last edited:
1. Does his school offer a student health plan? These are usually very inexpensive and decent coverage.

2. He likely has some level of VA benefit, there are a lot of factors

3. What can he afford? He can get a Clear Protection Plus PPO plan for about:

$98 per month $1000 deductible and 2 office visits
$74 per month $3300 deductible and 2 office visits

Send him this link:

Dave Fluker Insurance Services - Standard Health Insurance Plans - Powered By: Quotit.com

He will be able to recieve VA benefits. The VA has changed for the better. All he needs is his discharge papers.

Back