Norvax is a JOKE

pahealthquotes

Guru
1000 Post Club
sorry to rant but I've had it with this company. I've been a loyal customer with them for 7-8 years and cant take it anymore. They dont return calls , quoting tool works when it wants to, lost customer apps and customer service... well it simply doesnt exist. I'm using health connect for clients that call in and want quotes sent but I need Suggestions for other external facing quote engines. They have contracts with two local Blues and I cant wait to meet with them to express my dissatisfaction.

Thanks!

Joe

Joe...Hope you are well.

I use Norvax and HC for Pa. Other than IBX, all Blues not available through Norvax. I like HC and use it outside of Philly area.

Capital BC just signed a contract with Norvax. Ya know I understand all Co's run into glitches from time to time but as CC would say Cmon Man, treat your customers with a little class and it goes a long way.

Hope your doing well also. Hit me up if you ever get them Med Supp leads rolling.

Take it easy
Joe

Did not know about Capital BC.

Still working on that. I'll be talking to you later in the year on that.

Re Norvax...Andy is a stand-up guy that knows his stuff. If he's still there, ask for him when you have a problem.

Back