Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Reply to Partial Health Safety Net Plan of MA. how Much Will Be the Uncovered Expenses(doc Fees)?     
Old 08-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #1

State: puru33 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Partial Health Safety Net Plan of MA. how Much Will Be the Uncovered Expenses(doc Fees)? Partial Health Safety Net Plan of MA. how Much Will Be the Uncovered Expenses(doc Fees)?
I am a non-resident alien residing in boston, mass on temporary work visa, working at a non-profit cancer research organization. My wife ( not working, on dependent visa) is currently pregnant and she couldnt get insurance from my employer so i applied for safety net health plan of massachusetts and she was approved for partial health safety net plan with a deductible. This plan covers only the hospital charges like lab visits, diagnostic testing, radilogy services etc. It doesnt cover any doctor fees, which will be billed separately by the hospital. I was wondering if u any of you were in the same situation and how much would be the doctor fees, considering pregnancy status, we might need to see a ob/gyn very often. Am I better off buying a paid monthly insurance plan?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Partial Health Safety Net Plan of MA. how Much Will Be the Uncovered Expenses(doc Fees)?
Reply to Partial Health Safety Net Plan of MA. how Much Will Be the Uncovered Expenses(doc Fees)? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Individual Health Insurance Forum