Phila Area Agents Using Norvax, Go Health, or USA Benef

Hello,

I am brand new to the forum and would like to thank Chumps from Oxford for his help and advice and for suggesting I register with this site.

I'm considering selling to the Pa area Individual Market via Norvax or some other quote engine software that can offer the local Blue Cross plans as well as other carriers who have a good network in Pa.

I live in the Philadelphia area and was hoping to get n touch with a few agents in the area who use: Norvax, GoHealth or something else like USABenefits Group.

Please let me know if you or someone you know in or around the Philadelphia area can provide me with some advice.

Thanks!

Hi Rich. Glad to see you here. Arnguy can provide good ideas (and others as well) although he still may be shoveling. I'm not sure.
Hey, Ed, I am still shoveling....45 inches of snow in one week here in the Philly area. Down in South Philly they haven't even begun to dig out. The snow plows can't negotiate those narrow streets down there. The city was literally paralyzed for three days.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ed, I sent Rich a PM.

Last edited:
What advice are you looking for? Tools? Norvax owns Go Health, and USABenefits is not affiliated with them.

Hello,

I am brand new to the forum and would like to thank Chumps from Oxford for his help and advice and for suggesting I register with this site.

I'm considering selling to the Pa area Individual Market via Norvax or some other quote engine software that can offer the local Blue Cross plans as well as other carriers who have a good network in Pa.

I live in the Philadelphia area and was hoping to get n touch with a few agents in the area who use: Norvax, GoHealth or something else like USABenefits Group.

Please let me know if you or someone you know in or around the Philadelphia area can provide me with some advice.

Thanks!

If you just want quoting software you should be comparing Norvax & Quotit. Gohealth is as Rob put it just the agency Norvax now owns. Nothing special to that. USABG software (Iboomerang) is also independent from their actual agency. You should consider your technology and who you contract with to be your business partner as two COMPLETELY separate issues. One may have great tech but not be who/what you need for the rest of your training/support/ethical biz partner.

Not Knocking on any of these groups...just realize they both have independent business's that do not have to be tied together to utilize.

Thanks COInsguy for your advice. Sounds like your saying if you want (can afford ) to be truly independent - just acquire Norvax or Quotit.

If not, consider GoHEalth or USABG.

Are you in the Phila market?

Well Norvax is actually not to cheap to get started with..not sure about quotit I think a little less. But just getting the software doesn't make you truly independent. I would steer clear of gohealth and USABG for some personal reasons but will keep those to myself on here as to not stir anything with some fellow forum members. Shoot me an email though and I'll send you some info privately you might want to check out before making a choice on these!

I would love to know your feelings about GoHealth. Go ahead and post them. You're entitled to your opinion. I have a feeling a lot of people will agree with you.

IN MY OPINION: Norvax is overstepping the boundaries a bit and I have ALOT less trust in PZ Leads as of late.

IN MY OPINION: Their business model comparison of giving agents all the technology from Norvax (Of which I pay less than 1/10 of 1 sale to cover my costs) to make themselves better than the rest is a misguided point to make a decision based on.

IN MY OPINION: See my other posting about training and support that can be offered when you hire anyone.

Plus: Carriers and comp levels are not that spectacular.

While we're on it: While Iboomerang and USABG are owned by the same people more than one agency uses Iboomerang (In fact a lot of agencies do) and can offer (In My opionion) :idea: better comp levels/training/support!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just got bored and looked at their website for recruiting some more too....they will pay 40% to their lowest contract for CBL and their HIGHEST CBL is 85% for their MGA type level. WOW these people are pocketing some serious cash off their agents just to give away norvax

Last edited:
Here's my two cents. I use Norvax and have been treated well by them.

PZ leads are horrible (in my opinion). Of course, I haven't used them in a while, so maybe that changed.

I don't like that Norvax and GoHealth are so closely integrated. In fact, it worries me.

Back