Possible Lead For NC Agent

ser93boy

Expert
I have a client of mine has a son who moved to Greensboro and is interested in an individual health plan. The only details that I know is his name and contact info, so please P.M. me if interested.

Send them to the marketplace...No carriers here are paying comp on SEP business.Doubt you will find someone who wants to do "pro bono" work. Myself included, sending people to the marketplace to fend for themselves.

It's looking rough here in NC for 2017.

It's like the TV show ....The Last Ship.

Agents sending out coded messages letting us know if their region has been infected by the ACA virus. If so, stay away.

With no cure in sight.

Send them to the marketplace...No carriers here are paying comp on SEP business.Doubt you will find someone who wants to do "pro bono" work. Myself included, sending people to the marketplace to fend for themselves.

It's looking rough here in NC for 2017.

Ok thanks. I only offer Medicare, so I don't know much about about the individual market. No comp for SEP business?? How are agent suppose to survive?

I will send him to the marketplace.

I have a client of mine has a son who moved to Greensboro and is interested in an individual health plan. The only details that I know is his name and contact info, so please P.M. me if interested.

I'd love to see if I could be able to help! Email me at mpickner20 at gmail.

Back