Pregnant Woman in the State of Florida

david82

Hello,

I have a friend that is 23 and is 5 months pregnant and she lives in the state of Florida. She was denied medicaid 2 times becuase she has only been a US Resident for 4 years. She is struggling to make the copayments and I wanted to see if someone could provide me some advice for her. She currently works at taco bell making less than $800 a month. Is there another isurance policy she can apply for or an additional insurance policy she can get to pay for the copayments and the delivery.

Thank you

David

Hello,

I have a friend that is 23 and is 5 months pregnant and she lives in the state of Florida. She was denied medicaid 2 times becuase she has only been a US Resident for 4 years. She is struggling to make the copayments and I wanted to see if someone could provide me some advice for her. She currently works at taco bell making less than $800 a month. Is there another isurance policy she can apply for or an additional insurance policy she can get to pay for the copayments and the delivery.

Thank you

David

It is Open Enrollment for health insurance, she can apply directly with any insurance company and obtain coverage that begins on January 1, 2017

Back