Quoting System

Jbland

Looking for a good quote engine. Currently using Norvax. Contract is about to come due and not sure if the price increase vs. the benefits are worth it. Any advice or good alternative options or should I just bite the bullet another year?

Self serving a bit though there are many others who have seen our ACA Enrollment platform which we believe provides many more revenue enhancing benefits as well as on the high side it is 50% the cost of the one you mention. With volume can be much lower too. More info via link in my signature...

Is it "Relevent" or "Relevant" or "Relative" ??

In this type of business, attention to details do & will matter.

ACAExpress.com Keeps Agents Relevent in the Post ACA Era

Signature:
Keeping Agents Relative in the Post Obamacare Era

Is it "Relevent" or "Relevant" or "Relative" ??

In this type of business, attention to details do & will matter.

ACAExpress.com Keeps Agents Relevent in the Post ACA Era

Signature:
Keeping Agents Relative in the Post Obamacare Era

TOUCHE! And fixed.. Thanks and Charlie tried to ring you a couple weeks ago when he did a demo of our platform.. shoot me an email (I had already PM'd you)

Going through the pros/cons of each WBE...........leaning towards Norvax.

And before asking me for those pros/cons, be careful what you ask for.

I'm looking for something as well. I have Quote-it, which is currently useless.
Let's run some comparisons between, ACA Express, Norvax and Health Sherpa. What's the difference? It seems like they all accomplish the same goals- completing the app in half the time- why should I buy into any of them? Sell me!

Competition is good, it helps us (or those who choose to) improve...

Here are a couple links which compare some features and pricing..

ACAExpress Benefit Overview
Open in Excel, input your numbers and compare....
http://agents.acaexpress.com/Files/ACAExpress Benefit Overview.pdf

Agent Revenue Calculator
http://agents.acaexpress.com/Files/Agent Revenue Projection.xlsx

There is of course more to it than just an enrollment platform, many of which benefits can more easily be shown via a demo which can be signed up for at ACA Express

Here are the quoting systems i am looking at:
Norvax
Quotit
Health Sherpa
ACA Express
Ebrokersoftware - which embeds your NPN Number in the heathcare.gov site so it appears in the history field with your NPN Number if the prospect goes back to the site and enrolls himself allowing agent to still get credited the commission. i don't know if the other ones have this feature.

Be good idea to Demo each one i guess comparing cost and features

Here are the quoting systems i am looking at:
Norvax
Quotit
Health Sherpa
ACA Express
Ebrokersoftware - which embeds your NPN Number in the heathcare.gov site so it appears in the history field with your NPN Number if the prospect goes back to the site and enrolls himself allowing agent to still get credited the commission. i don't know if the other ones have this feature.

Be good idea to Demo each one i guess comparing cost and features

oh my... there is another one now... need to check this one out.... ACA Express system dosent have an entire video demo that you can see the process from start to finish, I don't thinks they have ever demo'ed the process... norvax does and until I can see the process from start to finish I cant go with ACA EXpress.... I cant bet on the come, I need proof ..... Sherpa also has the ability to see the process from start to finish

oh my... there is another one now... need to check this one out.... ACA Express system doesn’t have an entire video demo that you can see the process from start to finish, I don't thinks they have ever demo'ed the process... norvax does and until I can see the process from start to finish I cant go with ACA EXpress.... I cant bet on the come, I need proof ..... Sherpa also has the ability to see the process from start to finish

First Charlie, you saw the demo a couple weeks ago though the suggestion to have a recorded video demo online is a good one and will be posted today, thanks for the suggestion!

Prior to this we had been doing demos via screenshare which also had the advantage of being able to answer questions as it was gone through which is why we went that route.

We are also aware of the other platforms mentioned, if you look at the most recent one mentioned might check out the states they are in as when I checked back yesterday it only showed as being available in Idaho, Utah, New Jersey and Pennsylvania... As far as embedding the NPN number, unless an end user (customer) was to install an applet/plug in on their PC (which is doubtful they would) by far the most likely way to do this would be via cookies. After reviewing this with a software engineer who reviews security aspects of websites he was very clear there are many possible issues in using them for that purpose. I am not saying cookies are how the NPN embedding is accomplished though suggest at least to look up issues with them. Even aside that, many now have their web browsers set to either A. not allow cookies, B. Clear them out on a regular basis or C. pop up an alert that the website is attempting to write a cookie to the browsers settings. All of which would cause the future embedding to not work.

Yes, the last one you mention does provide start to finish ability though we all know there are other questions as to how that is being accomplished. All I can say is, and we have had discussions regarding this with numerous other companies (some of whom have been mentioned on the forum) who are WBE's as well as CMS review of their WBE guidelines. Net result is according to the CMS rules for being a WBE it cannot be done at this time outside of open enrollment via a WBE. Simply put, the connection to the CMS datahub does not exist outside OE at this time. Period.

Back