**Sell Medicare Products, Life, and Health Insurance From Home**

Re: **Sell Medicare Products, Life, and Health Insurance From Hom

You've probably received some good training, if you're working for the Mutual-contracted call center. The problem there is that if you have only a hammer as your tool, everything looks like a nail.

It's great to have access to all carriers are seriously do the best by your client, regardless of company, when you can provide the best value. To top it off, to do it all over the phone or through the mail if they prefer.

When you add the ability to cross-sell, build a relationship and cultivate referrals, you really have a good thing going.

I wish you the best, and if I can help in any way, let me know.

Chris aka SellMedicareByPhone.com

I currently work at a call center, I am the youngest but last month I was the number 5 salesmen out of 26.

I am highly competitive and I have owned a landscaping business. I know that 6 figure incomes require 12-16 hour days sometimes, and phone calls at random times. I simply want to work from home as a broker. I currently sell Medicare Supplement Products for Mutual Of Omaha, sold Life insurance for American Income Life (HORRIBLE), and I have sold Medicare Advantage for Bravo (Health Spring).

I have served in the Army Guard as Infantry, and I know I have the discipline to sell from home.

Now that thats out of the way, I cant find a GA or Agency that has a work from home position that doesnt ask me for money to work for them. Are all work from home gigs scams, or am I just not turning the right stones??

I Appreciate Your Time & Consideration!!! :)

P.S. My driving license is suspended which is why I cannot be a field agent again, and I have 22 states that I am licensed in.

Sorry dude, didn't mean for it to come out that way. Guess I should have chosen my words better. We get people on here sometimes that have done bad things, then can't get a job so they decide they can sell insurance (or real estate). Then they find out it isn't as easy as they think to get contracted.

Which is fair enough, I can see people doing that. I would never do anything to lose my investment of licenses, Id rather be considered "square" lol.

:1wink:

That's rather vague. I have just about all the technology I can handle right now.

Back